weed is so harsh to smoke

Discussion in 'General' started by JakobTheGreat, May 15, 2012.

1. ive been trying to smoke pot for a couple of months now, but i just hate the taste.. i have tried in rollin paperz, .. cigar papers,... bong,, pipe and even thru an apple...but it has the same couging effect on me! its so fucked up. .. fuck this

2. #2 Blaze, May 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2012

Yeah, I am going to let you in on a little secret okay...

Usually when people inhale heated plant matter... They cough.

[​IMG]

Shocking, I know.

3. Try the gravity bong, that should prevent future coughing.

4. Why are you trying to force yourself to be a stoner? Just don't smoke, you'll save so much money in the long run.

5. Don't bump it. The answer is weed makes you cough.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyEqhBzfhCk]Pineapple Express - Cross Joint - YouTube[/ame]

6. that is unless you buy GOOD weed..i never spend less than 20 a g..the better it is,the less you cough(i usually buy medi,when im in cali)..no matter how long you have smoked,once you smoke mids you hack up a lung..to the OP,go buy a great bag of weed..if you dont know where to go,ask around..someone will have an answer for you:wave:

7. Just take smaller hits man, it hurts less every time

8. Vaporize/edibles/thread.

9. I spend 10 a gram and get that dank Cali-weed:)
    and it's all about the cure, not the dankness.

10. true true...i live in NY and i get some real dank shit SOMETIMES:mad:

but i have a medi card..so when i got to cali i get the best of the best:smoke:

ive spent 10 a g b4..even 8 a G...and it got my fucking ripppppppppppped!!!

but it always makes me cough up a lung..medi weed,i have yet to cough:cool:

11. take smaller hits, smoke better weed, use a pipe for better control.

12. i fuckin love the taste of weed:smoke: im now inspired to roll an L, thanks man

13. i dunnnnno, i gotta smoke it mn, ig ot my reasonS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

14. you are probably coughing because the medicine you buy is not grown properly.
    If it is not cured, or overfertilized, or is moldy, or has PM, you are likely to cough.
    Regardless of how it may look to you or how much paid or where you bought it, unless you really know where you got it from, it could be poorly grown.

Plus, you prob just have not smoked enough yet. Smoking is irritating unless your body is accustomed.

15. i dun even smoke cigaretetes ... wtf is a gravity

16. Bro that is the best sentence ever.

17. #18 Gr33nD420, May 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2012
    Just take smaller hits an use a bong or bubbler and put super cold water in the bong/bubbler and breathe in air after you hit your pipe/bong/joint or whatever your smoking out of if you don't do that already, I found that helped me the best about coughing, just breather in air after each hit, or use a vaporizer or eat edibles.

18. Get a nicer bong or a vaporizer and you wont even know your getting baked.

19. You don't have a medical card. You are a liar. Medical weed doesn't make you cough? Wtf? Medical weed IS good weed. That means that you are saying good weed doesn't make you cough. And that is bullshit. Good weed can make you cough. And schwag can be smooth as fuck. everytime i pick up from the dispensary i cough. Every single time.