Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Is So Expensive

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by hahamoha, Jun 26, 2005.

1. Why is this awesome herb so expensive? I mean it seems practically easy to grow, it can grow between cracks in the sidewalk off of gravel and ciggarette butts, and yet it's 20$ for a G of this thing. I don't know, I mean I can't complain I love it but I think the prices should be cut in HALF don't you think?

2. buy some cocaine and ask yourself about exspensive

3. take advantage of the high prices, grow :smoke:

4. Weed is only as expensive as your usage. If you're just a weekend toker, it's not too bad.

5. Yeah and if you're an everday, multiple time toker, it's very expensive, LOL. :D

Overgrow the Government!!

6. Exactly, if you're the kind of person that goes through an ounce in a couple of days, you might want to consider getting a flourescent light bulb, some dirt, and a pot.

7. A good job helps

8. exactly...i spend very little money on bud less than $50...but during breaks (winter break, spring break, summer) i smoke more and spend more...except i haven't been high yet this summer

9. You sound exactly like me lol, I haven't smoked hardly at all this summer, except for the two weeks I was out in California when I was high every single day.

10. it's odd, i rarely have money but i get high a lot. i say having a house that people can chill at without worries is as valuable if not more than money, people smoke me up all the time to try my new homemade vaporizer (thanks to grasscity of course) and for a nice comfortable place to stay (my dad is a police officer and works mad nightshifts)

11. I bet he really brings home the bacon though doesn't he :D

12. hellz yeah, and i havent been caught yet ;-) *knock on wood*

13. Haha, a cops son who blazes. Now that is funny shit.

14. patence grass-hopper

15. yep
    try $50 a gram
    or better yet lets talk about crack... try $20 for about 0.2grams

16. $20 a g????,wow its either rele good or ur gettin ripped off

17. yeah i know, now that i do not have to worry about school i smoke all the time, my wallet doesnt like it though.

18. buy in bulk n save! :smoke:

19. You're going to need a hell of a lot more than a flourescent, dirt and a pot if you're smokin an ounce every couple days.

20. ...because it is illegal. The risk of growing and selling should be compensated accordingly.

sensimil hit the nail on the head! Save your money and buy in bulk.