Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed is really medicine

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DoodwitaDoob, May 4, 2012.

1. today i got really bad food poisoning, i threw up like three times and felt like complete shit. I did not take any other medicine for this i simply took one bong rip and my nausea went away and i went to sleep, woke up feeling good

2. First of all, you may not have had food poisening...you would know if it you did. It last for a couple dayys and your always pukin and shitting at the same time.

And yes...

MJ is medicine.

3. Earlier this year, I had a horrible stomach virus and severe bronchitis. I bought some weed, smoked it, and then the next day all of my symptoms were gone, and they didn't come back. :cool: It really is the perfect medicine!

4. Smoking weed helps my headaches go away!

It really is the perfect medicine :smoke:

5. I use it to go to sleep.

6. I use it to enhance my everyday life and achieve high levels of happiness resulting in diminished anxiety and fear causing a healthy heart and muscles (tension from anxiety no more).

7. I use it for a mood uplifter.

8. No way...you're telling me that marijuana is NOT bad? All those drug campaigns with Nixon and shit were all lies and diversions? You're pulling my leg sir..

9. :laughing: :smoking:

Weed is my medicine. :bongin:

10. I use mary for my back pain, few years ago i slipped two disks in my lower back. Im in the process of making a medicine "cabinet". I recently found a hook who can get medical grade since I dont have the luxery of dispenseries. I'll have a strain for back pain, stress, energy, etc.

11. someone had to do this..

Attached Files:

12. Well, duh.

But seriously, it always surprises me how good of a painkiller it is. A good indica just gets rid of all my serious pain, but it's not like other painkillers which kinda just stop you feeling anything.

13. yup it is. I had food poisoning before, taking dumps every 15mins etc. I toked up and I felt so much better. Those pain killers dont do shit... after that I stayed away from any man made meds.

14. At one point in my life I was getting migraines every other month AT LEAST and I worried about them frequently. That pain has dissolved itself from my life thanks to marijuana. Schedule 1 with no medicinal value...really? REALLY? OOOHH REEAAALLLY? And to think the DEA released a bajillion word report on how its not accepted as having medicinal value just last year. Wow. Just...WOW. Freaking POTATOES have killed more people than weed. WATER IS MORE TOXIC THAN WEED. SHAKING YOUR HEAD TOO FAST KILLS BRAIN CELLS, WEED GROWS NEW ONES. WOW.

15. I use MJ for depression and anxiety.

16. Don't forget it's psychological medicine too and much more pleasant then having an over activating ant-depressant. Guess what calmed me down?........
    ....................WEEDWEEDWEEDWEEDWEEDWEEDWEEDWEEDWEEDWEEDWEEDWEEDWEEDWEEDWEEDWEEDWEEDWEEDWEEDWEEDWEEDWEEDWEEDWEEDWEEDWEEDWEEDWEEDWEEDWEEDWEEDWEEDWEEDWEEDWEEDWEEDWEEDWEEDWEEDWEEDWEEDWEEDWEEDWEEDWEEDWEEDWEEDWEEDWEEDWEEDWEEDWEEDWEEDWEEDWEEDWEEDWEEDWEEDWEEDWEEDWEEDWEEDWEEDWEEDWEED!

WEED

It was weed.