Weed is now 3+X stronger than the mid 1990's

Discussion in 'General' started by weedforum123, Aug 9, 2018.

1. When I was growing up it was brick weed or middies. good shit was definitely $20 a gram back then if you could find it in Mid Michigan.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. Monkey paw says it all. imo.

3. What? That sucks cuz in my experience the stankier the weed the better the high

Sent from my SM-N950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Yep, todays meillenial weed is nowhere near the late 90s and early 2000s where hydro and fox farms wasnt around, and growers knew how to cure.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. 70's Tai sticks were as good as anything around today in taste and potency.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  6. Yeah - I still don’t even vaguely know what that means.

Never did like the race card tho so slide that one back in the deck.

J

• Like Like x 1
  7. Despite being rich or poor, crime in America has been defined as the black male in possession of weed for far too long. Indoctrinating people to fear their fellow man over a plant is known as slavery.

Perpetuation of weed-related stigmas and social biases is why America is polarized to the extent we see today.

Cannabis is not a crime, even if America proclaims marijuana is.

8. Since you continue to pull out the “poor black male” racial thing, why don’t you do some actual research on the most common crimes in the United States and then come back with your proof instead of spouting off about Slavery.

You’re not for real right? “Slavery & the poor black man” in 2018?

What are the most common crimes in the United States? - Criminal Justice Degree Hub

Friggin Slavery. You need to get over it dude.

J

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. I'm not taking a personal offense to being a black male in America. I am noticing the racial disparity in definition of crime due to political bias. Guess you are too old to not see the bigotry.

Anyway us young people are changing the way old GOP members are dictating the world.

10. #30 hardrokker, Sep 20, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2021
    (Note dated thread.)
    Yet another attack pushing the marijuana potency narrative. How is it those writing articles at Green State, a supposedly cannabis website, consistently get so much wrong? Can't believe some of cannabis things I've read there over a range of topics, as those writing these articles are either not users, don't bother to ask experienced users or look at user sites, or more likely have agendas. Of course numbers of states have been considering legislation limiting THC content because of utter nonsense like this. Also if one web searches with say "THC:CBD flower" one will get mostly link hits of cannabis industry and expert types that whine about how what we users really ought be smoking, is balanced flower with equal THC:CBN content and much lower THC levels instead of high THC to CBD ratios that dominates rec dispensary menus. Well that may be valid for some regular medical users but then they push the same thing ought be for rec users without any medical issues.

They say marijuana is stronger these days. But exactly how much stronger is today's cannabis? | GreenState

I've smoked occasionally since 1968 and at least here in the SF Bay Area have always had a pipeline with strong weed. It is true that there used to be low potency brick weed that was often found in many areas of the country and obvious the weed haters prefer to pose the argument from that perspective without mentioning anything else. An even earlier board thread condemning that perspective:

Why is marijuana potency an argument?

11. GOP dictating the world? The GOP can't even hold criminal politicians accountable or uphold the Constitution. I sincerely hope there's some new blood in the old GOP.

12. Right around the year 2000 I could chose from red haired,blue,purple. Bubblegum flavour, pepper,mango. Sometimes a tiny bud in your pocket would stink out anywhere you go. All the black market stuff taste like earth and dirt now. I've being lucky enough to get reunited with a few old school flavours Since I started my own grows.

13. Just to warn people, I ordered a light from marshydro eu,2 days later they sent me an email saying that they have not been paid.i have evidence ( bank statements,their confirmation docket etc) but they are ignoring me.their phone number is in Panama,their email is not valid so buyers beware