Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed is not a party drug

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by GeorgeSR, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Weed + party = bad
    Weed + alcohol + party = good
    Alcohol + party = good

Unless the majority of the people at the party are smoking, if you get blitzed before it you will be the only one sitting in the corner staring at Twitter.

2. At a party I usually drink and smoke.
    If the party doesn't have alcohol I usually don't consider it a party just a get together.

Someone mentioned Weed Parties. I guess I do these all the time really, but I jsut call them kick backs. Like 8 people meet up at a park, then hotbox, then go to a house, then burn it.

3. Weed parties can be fun due to the right type of people, refreshments, setting and of course dank weed.

4. blunts fuck you up from tobacco mixed with weed. Only smoke bowls and not large amounts until like a year after using every day.

5. You probably smoked an Indica dominated strain, or simply took too much.

Sativa strains give you a more up , cerebral high. I've found that it gives me energy, so I'd be more up for socializing.

No matter what you're smoking, moderation is key. I often go out to clubs with something nice rolled up.

6. About a month ago I went to rave in London and then the after party. The bouncers didn't care what you had on you at the after party so everyone was smoking weed and it was awesome. Everyone was passing their bud round and talking, there was such a good vibe that night, definitely one of the best nights out I've ever had. Then, to top it all off, have a bedtime zoot when you get home O_O.

7. people have parties without weed?

8. Love being stoned at parties. Talking to people high is the best. Plus I don't drink or nothing else so without it I guess is be the sober one

9. Lately I've been smoking eighths at a time with people and get an unsociall high. It's still fun being high as fuck, and I want to talk to people. I just usually have nothing on my mind haha.

10. Your tolerance is too low dude.
    "weed not a party drug" lol
    The only time I feel okay at a party is stoned. So much shit going on around you, it gets crazy

11. the only reason i cant use weed as a party drug is fools trying to hit my shit like damn i dont wanna have to my car just to take that shit to dome cuz i feel bad telling ppl they cant smoke wit me

12. Usually toward 11pm at parties i seem to Crash but dont because taking shots distract your sleepy mood imo.

13. Sounds good man, where abouts?

14. from what ive noticed, cannabis gets u on the exact mind set of other high people around u. if the people are not high, its like two repelling magnets in a way. unless its a little kid... when im high me and my little brother get along for hours

15. it just happens. that happens to me sometimes at parties especially if I am already drunk

16. That's what's cool about bud, you can use it in many different ways. It can help you party, relax, illness and so on. It's all perspective my man

17. It was an Art Of Dark event held in village underground in shoreditch and then the after party was held in some weird bar down the road and we had to look for a door with a question mark on it lol. Me and my mates were walking up and down this street at about 7am stoned out in the freezing cold. Got some dodgy looks that morning from people on their way to work haha.

18. I know a lot of things that beat ecstasy and a party. No ecstasy and a chill evening in good company, is one of them.

19. it matters more on the kind of party and the atmosphere if its one of those outdoor blasting music and goin crazy eh not so great but like a chill night at someones house with like people talking and chillin playin beer pong whatever its perfect

20. I hate being only high at a party, it makes me feel sorta socially awkward its weird being the onlyone not drunk. I don't mind being cross faded at a party though, even though I probably act even more like an idiot when Im crossfaded