Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed is not a party drug

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by GeorgeSR, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Completely agree!

2. I would much rather rip on some bong than down some beers. No contest. But than again, I never really liked drinking.

3. I like showing up high then smoking for free. but its always shitty quilty weed.

4. so you're the moocher everyone hates :rolleyes:

5. #25 Slathe, Feb 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2009
    Now I KNOW free weed is always the BEST weed! :smoking:
    Nothing like getting baked out of your mind for free... I'll smoke YOUR weed ALL dang night at that party if that's what I have to do to live on Pluto. NOT a problem, hell I smoke free weed all night even if I'm all ready living on Pluto. Can't smoke too much free weed!!!

As far as partying stoned.... I actually love well.... About every thing stoned. Indacsa's kick my ass if I'm sitting down though. But tell you what though trying to move around under a heavy indaca is hella fun! Just have to start token while your active and can't stop moving and relax or it WILL win and glue your ass there. :eek:

6. Haha. I'm that guy at the party full of stoner's I don't know. :eek:

7. Comes down to the person. With me, I don't trust people at public parties and everyone is so fucked up, it would just make me paranoid.

8. I smoke sativas at parties, but since my tolerance is relatively high, I can still be somewhat active on indicas.

9. when i smoke at parties i always do it slow, like i'll take a couple hits off the bong and have a couple drinks then take a few more hits about an hour later, makes the buzz last a lot longer plus you've got all that energy from the alcohol :)

10. lolll

11. Sativa is good for parties.
    Indica.. less so

12. I love doing ecstasy and smoking j's of weed at the club during the whole night while listening to sick minimial and sipping cold heinekes that's my kind of party

13. i dont really like ectacy that much id rather speed

14. just drink and then smoke. or smoke and then drink. usually if i smoke after drinking i get comfortably numb. drink after smoking and i think it feels a little different

15. agreed!!:hello:

16. My fav combo is gettin 2 or 3 beers in me so i can just start feelin buzzed, then finding some friends and smokin a J, then get back to the party (tho i usually dont get too drunk from this point)
    I think it helps if you smoke after youre already a little lifted from the alcohol, then when you smoke you can get real giggly from bein both drunk and high

But gettin real drunk and then smokin always leaves me with the spins, likewise trying to drink after im good and stoned gets me spinnin too

But what i think is now my go-to option is the green dragon, im pretty new to it but I got some everclear and made a few different concentrations of GD in separate bottles....that shit is awesome if you have the weed concentration low enough you can still drink a few shots and get drunk as the high comes on.
    But I made some super potent GD where 1 shot just sends me to space, thats no good for parties

If you are at a party and you know some girls blaze, packing a bowl and asking "You want greens?" is a great pickup line

17. your iq can't be much higher than room temperature

18. i got smacked and went to a club mannnn i think the music was to loud

19. Im da total opposite... I get crunk off da skunk! :smoke:

20. #40 Lawrz, Feb 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2009
    This can happen to newish users. The THC effect on the body seems to shift in focus as tolerance builds up. For the first couple months or so people seem to get very quite and sedated, and have more powerful intense experiences, sometimes causing social withdraw. I personally think that it is because there is some friction between the users natural being, and that of the high one. Over time you will start to see yourself understanding the effects that THC has on your body, and just like one can start to control drink, you will learn how you body is reacting and will be more comfortable with it.

I think this has a great deal to do with the reason why some people do not like their first smoking experience, and smoking in general due to the general feeling. First time users often feel trapped by the THC and resist it. Their natural thought process rejects the altered state and there for they associate pain and confusion with bud. While if they try to understand and learn what was happening to them, they could start to treasure certain aspects that THC can hold.