Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed is not a Drug

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ItalianGymSocks, May 12, 2010.

1. Agreed.

If the argument would have been marijuana is not a gateway drug or an extremely harmful drug.

I know the facts, from first hand, it makes you lazy, sleepy, and hungry(those are the downside).

Maybe if they didn't teach kids that marijuana was as bad as heroin than kids would not go on to harder drugs as easily.

2. Yeah, that reminds me of those kids who started smoking weed in like middle school or sooner, not because they cared anything about the culture, but because it was just the next way to get high to them. There's nothing like finding a new toker and really getting them introduced to the incredible herb the right way and sharing all that you know so hopefully they can go out and educate another first timer lol. That's all marijuana needs, a little education and perspective.

3. I don't think of weed as a drug I'd rather call it a psychedelic because when people think of drugs they think of pills, heroine, crack, meth. But people don't think of cigs and alcohol like they should but most people don't even think of those two as drugs .

The only bad side effect from smoking weed is the smoking of the dead plant matter itself and that's not even counting vaping or editables. These effects are not nearly as bad as cigs or alcohol which both do permanent damage to the brain and lungs.

4. actually the real trip is that you have to smoke the venom of the frog, it contains 5 meo dmt. The kid looks like hes ready to recieve a sweaty asshole in his face. Anyway yes as most people have said over and over again it is a drug, but only in a scientific point of view, and for those of you calling him and idiot and such lay off. Can't you guys go one thread with out declaring someone is an idiot? just my 2 cents

5. Licking Kermit, better not do toad.

6. Exactly!!

7. People's perception of things, and what they are in truth are two different things. And call weed a psychedelic, because it has properties of one, but any psychedelic is still inherently a drug, you're just using a different word to take away the harshness you associate with the word drug

8. It is a drug, but it is one of the drugs that doesn't do a lot of permanent damage or addiction like the HARD drugs its compared to.

I still lol at weed being compared to heroin by a United States President.

9. If I'm being honest I don't find marijuana a culture, I find some people make it there culture, which Im not one to judge, so I shall not.

But I'm not putting a bunch of posters up or wearing a marijuana t-shirt.

if I'm honest I only smoke weed to get high, why else would I smoke weed.

Also I started smoking weed in the summer before 8-9 grade right after I got out of 8th, and I did it because I wanted to get high.

I just wanted to take a drug with little to no side effects and feel good and just experience it.

10. Weed is a drug but sadly the common perception is that drugs are bad, despite the fact that most people consume lots of different drugs everyday. Its sad.