Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed is not a Drug

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ItalianGymSocks, May 12, 2010.

1. Weed is not a drug. it is a miracle maker. it is a savior to many. weed helps people. weed makes dubstep sound amazing. so why is weed still clasified as a secdrule 1 drug? doesn't make sense sdont just legalize it! or decrmininalize it at the least.:smoking:

2. hahaha i think its hilarious how you use "weed makes dubstep sound amazing" to justify weed not being a drug..

3. You are not bias or wrong.

4. I personally don't understand the problem with calling it a drug. lots of drugs make everything better.

5. Chocolate is a drug and so is caffeine.

6. haha dubstep is the shit!

7. Yeah it is, by definition. It's an awesome drug. The reason people say weed is not a drug is the false perception that drugs are bad.

8. Its most certainly a drug, but that doesn't mean it's bad. It can be a drug and still be good. Now if you talking about saying it shouldn't be an illicit drug, you would have a point there.

9. weed isn't a drug and i hate when people call it that, and its going to be legal here in CALI HAHAHAHA YAH!!!:smoking:
    (if the bill passes, which i hope to Rasta it does)

10. yeah i mean an illicit drug

11. It is a drug. Yet one of the safest.

Ps. Dubstep is amazinn when blazinn

12. #12 kbr, May 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2010
    As people have said, weed is, indeed, a drug. A pretty awesome drug, but still a drug nonetheless. Basically it's still illegal because people with influence (ie. cigarette companies) make money from it being illegal. It also has a lot to do with the "reefer madness" propaganda still present in some adults who are part of that generation.

13. Its a drug! Get over it. So is caffeine, advil, lsd and heroin. Weed might be safe in comparison to most legal and illegal drugs, but it IS a drug.

And I hope it gets legalized in California, that would be a big step for this country.

14. Just like everyone else has said, accept it is a drug..it has effects and such.

Toke on and yes, dubstep is SO amazing.

15. It IS a drug, but it's not bad for you like most drugs. It's still a drug though, regardless.

16. You're an idiot.

Marijuana is a drug just the same as caffeine and chocolate are. You mean you pray to Jah?

17. My point exactly.

18. Really though...

He might want to that rationalization back...I would bump that shit up to a schedule 1 drug (or w/e the fuck its called) on that basis alone. Dubstep CAN'T sound good. :p

And lol Idk why people get so happy thinking weeds going to be legal in CA. Even if we do manage to legalize it (its not longer a longshot, it's possible), you know the federal gov't is gonna come in and rain on everyone's parade...

19. About that last part, what do you mean? Do you mean the fed government is gonna try to regulate the shit out of it? or make it out right illegal? Because that would be unconstitutional according to the tenth amendment.

20. I hope this is a joke...
    No offense man, but weed is most definitely a drug. "Drug" is loosely used, but the actual definition is any substance that causes a change in normal bodily functions.
    Caffeine is a drug, apparently chocolate is too but i didn't know that five minutes prior to me reading this thread :smoking: