Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"Weed is not a drug it's a plant"

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Royksopp, Nov 10, 2011.

1. uhm if im not mistaken, this stuff im rollin in my blunt right now... most def a plant.

GTFO OP

2. Lol nicotine is a drug though.

Same with heaps of other plants.

The reason that most natural drugs are made in labs are so they are altered and bioavailable to effect us.

Technically, even weed is altered when you combust it or cook it with something high in oil.

3. I know right? So let me continue it, while keeping it civil.

I remember watching this clip about these people making cocaine, it is a long, extensive process of mixing household chemicals and such, very dangerous and toxic. I didn't think you could just cut the seeds and let them dry?

4. If I'm not mistaken, it is quite possible for something to be both a plant and a drug.

Also, this is the first time I've seen Oscar post anything other than a sarcastic reply or an insult to women. Hahaha

5. Not sure if this is entirely correct but in health back in freshman year of high school the txt books def. Of drug is any substance that is NOT A FOOD that alters the state of mind. So solution to problem = edibles :p

6. A plant, that happens to be a drug.

Get the fuck out.

7. [quote name='"Zizzy"']

No shit, but these chemicals aren't cooked or produced in a lab/basement, they grow naturally on the plant.[/quote]

That doesn't make it any less of a drug. If you'd actuallu read the definition of a drug, you would know that there's nothing saying it has to be man-made to be a drug.

8. i believe i just got high off a plant. WOAH. I <3 PLANTS

9. Me too. You know what I love more, though? Drugs.

Twit.

10. MANN, your brain must be hurtin mannnnnnnn. damnn drugs. Should try this plant thing called marijuana. heard it mellows kiddies out.

11. Yeah man, I already got this drug called marijuana that really mellows me and my friends out. It's pretty awesome, you should try it some time, maybe bring some to highschool with you since you're so fond of mellow children.

12. i just goggled drug and marijuana. "0 results found" logic flawed.

13. Clearly. Maybe it's because you're using a website called, "goggle."

For the mentally challenged: Let me google that for you

14. That's such a stupid double standard..."oh if it's natural it's much safer than something man-made."

I feel a lot more comfortable with bacid than brooms. you know how easy it would be to make a mistake with picking the wrong kind of brooms?

15. Wow, that's crazy, it's like, marijuana is a plant and a drug or something :eek:

Thank you for proving my point.

16. Semantics as far as I'm concerned.

I know what weed is and what it does to me.

17. now google im an idiot who likes to get trolled.

18. Now google, "infraction." trolololol

19. nothing bugs me more then when people say weed isnt a drug because it comes from the ground. expeccially when those same people say mushrooms or opium is a drug