Weed Is Never Laced... Or Is It

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by gman7104, Jun 21, 2014.

1. I know this topic is always shot down and I agree that 99% of topics about laced weed are due to paranoia but for the first time in my 8 years of smoking I have a strong suspicion that I have had laced weed.

I am not a novice drug user. I used to do many drugs and then 2 years ago i went all natural and began eating better and only taking drugs that were produced by the earth. My brain chemistry became balanced and everything was normal.

Also, I have smoked spice 3 times in my life. The last time was at least 3 years ago, but  each time I smoked spice I  got the same effects, extreme paranoia, confusion, intense ringing in the ears, minor hallucinations.

2 weeks ago, I got a bag of weed as usual and nothing was suspicious about it until I smoked it. At this point, I have not used any drug besides weed and cigarettes in at least a month.

When I smoked it, I noticed a very different, very strong high. It was not natural feeling, and I had no idea what was going on at first, Then I got an extreme headache and my ears began to ring. I then suspected it was sprayed, and didnt smoke that bag again.

About a week later, I got a bag from a different person. When I smoked it i noticed the same effects, but I assumed it was all in my head and continued to smoke it.  I had hallucinations, I saw traffic lights turn green and then red and then back to green, I was shaking and scared. I was alarmed at this point so I bought weed from a completely different connect, and when I smoked this bud it did not get me high much at all, and I felt insanely depressed and angry and that leaves me here today. I just smoked a bowl with my friend who also suspcted it was sprayed and I noticed my depressive state snapped away, and now my ears are ringing and i feel very spaced out once again.

i asked myself how it is possible that perfectly good weed would be sprayed, that is why i continued to smoke the bag that was sprayed. But if you wanted to make weed more addictive and get you even higher, spraying it with synthetic cannabinoids seems like a great idea.

2. can't discuss other drugs.

but yes, my weed is laced. laced with love

lacing, hallucinations, addiction, all in one post..ya..the current reefer madness scare got to ya didn't it? :rolleyes:

4. Im not saying its widespread im just saying it is absouletly possible and I am certain this weed is sprayed

5. Thank you Lord Jesus for tested medical marijuana in California. No more street dealers for me!

6. Exactly. It is aggrivating that this is even a concern. I would not even entertain the possibility if it didn't make some sort of sense. make it fucking legal and regulated already.

7. I have heard stories of large scale commercial dealers lacing cannabis, however it's only ever with synthetic cannabinoids, the kind of stupid shit like spice that can kill you or do horrible permanent damage.

The reasoning that these dealers do this, is because if they end up picking up a huge batch of some weak buds, they instead of taking the loss, will use a cheap synthetic and spray it to give it back some of it's 'potency'. This is only ever really done at the distribution scale, not by just a random dealer. It's quite likely that nobody knows it was laced except the people that did it themselves.

That's really the only plausible scenario for laced weed. There's no other reason why anybody would do it, they would just be giving away more expensive drugs for free. I have no idea how common place it is, I doubt that much considering the huge supply of commercial weed there is, but to say it never happens I think would be naive.

same in Oregon. :metal:

9. No one said weed is "NEVER" laced..it's stupid to say something is NEVER anything, because there's always an exception.

However, it is counterproductive for a dealer to lace weed with a hard drug because the hard drugs cost more than the weed itself.

Really the only time you have to worry about something being laced is if you're smoking with someone you don't know, and you didn't see the blunt/joint being rolled. 

10. Since you said that you smoked spice... let me lay it down for ya.
    Humans have cannabinoid receptors.. marijuana fits like a puzzle piece and the receptors completely accept it into our bodies which is why we respond to smoking herb by getting 'high'.
    Synthetic marijuana... well this should just be common sense, but those synthetic cannabinoid/synthetic thc, are trying to make their way into your cannabinoid receptors.
    Because it is a foreign compound tricking your body into accepting it as thc or cannabinoids, it is most likely doing great damage to your receptors, in turn, changing how you respond to cannabis.
    When I smoked synthetic about 5 years ago, the same thing happened to me. (Btw I wasn't aware that what I was smoking was synthetic, I was told it was bud)
    Just be careful, and stay away from the shit.
    All those foreign compounds need to flush from your body so I would suggest taking 2 months off of any substance, especially prescription meds and synthetic bud.
    Detox your body, eat right and try it again.
    Luckily for you, you haven't smoked much of this spice. I hope.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. #11 0ri0n, Jun 21, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2014
    I've heard of one instance of lacing in my life, one of my close friends was hospitalized during his time out west because he bought some "Fire" that sent him into a violent rampage. But it was under really sketchy circumstances and he should have known better. It really is super rare.

I'd rather it stay illegal and unregulated considering I can still find it everywhere and its way cheaper. Instead they should grow cannabis in mass production for paper, gasoline, clothes and tons of other hemp products. I could care less if weed ever becomes legal in Canada, I just hope that cannabis is used more intelligently instead of just becoming another cash crop like tobacco.

13. Fuck, does this shit really happen?  So many threads about this yet I;ve never seen or heard about this happening to anyone in my life...except  here on GC haha.  Maybe I should just be thankful I live in Cali.  :confused_2:

14. I've heard of people out here spraying weed with a water/jwh (compound in spice) mixture. Thank god I don't have to worry about that. Medical Marijuana ftw. That spice gold stuff is some nasty stuff. It's not as harmless as everyone made it out to be 8-10 years ago.

15. For those that said "its not worth it for the dealers" unfortunatly this is no longer true. Yes, it is a waste to lace weed with cocaine or pcp but synthetic cannabinoids are extremely potent and they probably turn a great profit since it makes the weed much more addicting.

If people are really spraying good weed to make it addicting then that is truly sad and when the fuck are people going to wake up and realize regulation is the only answer

16. Thats why I made this thread to see if anyone else has heard of this. I know it makes sense that if you spray good weed with JWH itl make it get you higher, make it very addictive and nobody would suspect a thing because "nobody would lace good weed" and thats why its a very intelligent idea, unfortunatly. People who do things like this don't deserve to breathe our air, I really would like to find and kill anyone who would spray weed with a dangerous chemical

17. lucky you haha. It must be a godsend having the legal exemption

18. Yes it is a thing. And, as we advance more into the future it is becoming more common.
    Why? The "spray on" synthetics are very cheap and can go a long way with lacing. They are effective, and "weed-like".
    But, I doubt its JWH more likely AM-2201. Or some newer synthetic. =\\

19. I have never smoked spice in my life and I can't get the happy euphoric high that I used to be able to get. I take a hit and I feel a rush of paranoia and anxiety. My hormones are all out of wach. I feel tired and on edge all the time. I need to get my hormones Bach in line and I know I will get the euphoric high again

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. It is always shot down because, logically, and financially...It doesn't make a lick of fuckin' sense. :cool: