Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed is legalized!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SRC, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Ok so I'm high as hell right now and I thought of marijuana legalization in a whole new form. Think about it this way. Weed is going to be legal, its not a question IT IS! It is just a matter of time, and let me tell you why. I live in Florida so all the old people here vote no on the medical bills but there are more teenagers everyday more and more who get introduced to weed and eventually there is going to be more of us then the old people, thus getting more yeses on the bills.
    Think of it this way, all the old people were in the anti weed generation, but more of them die off everyday, and at the same time a lot more people are going to try weed and vote on the bills, you see, eventually the more and more people who get on weed (witch right now is 10 thousand people a day across the country) the more yeses we get, but the old anti weed people decrease and decrease everday. And at one point intime when its time to vote, we will actually outnumber them, its going to get legalized.... it's just a matter of time

Agree with me?

2. I see where you're coming from. And I agree. When the old generation dies off, I feel as if the new generation is a lot more accepting of things such as the legalization of weed and gay marriages ect, meaning the laws are going to lighten up.

3. #3 ricemen3, Apr 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2011
    You already posted this.

4. you're right on the fact that it will be legalized, eventually, but the only problem with that is that older generations vote more often than younger generations. the general youth is not concerned on political issues or topics, where older generations are. this is why bills that benefit older members of society almost always pass, and us, the younger generations are sitting back and allowing it to happen because we never vote and in-turn getting duped!

the only brief moment of inspiration the young have with politics is when a marijuana-related bill is proposed, then all of a sudden we're on our feet. and even then, the majority of youth still isn't voting! so long as we exhibit this century long habit, we'll get slammed in the pooter while gramps lathers up his bitches with canola oil aside a pool of prune juice.

5. People need to start voting for shit as soon as they are 18...

6. How do we know that the future oldies will care about politics, the game seems to get old real fast, especially with all the wealth of internet information. Nothing is a mystery anymore because everything can be known.:eek:

7. Yeah...Because voting has been an astronomical success...

8. Yep I agree. If you step back and observe the trend of weed acceptance, it's getting closer and closer to being mainstream. In the 30s and earlier, weed was seen like a hardcore drug, like we see meth nowadays (that shit scares me). But nowadays, it feels like weed is barely illegal. In Cali possession isn't even a felony, if I'm correct. You just get a fine.

Anyways, yep, it's not "if", it's "when."

9. You're talking about most of family and I'd rather it be illegal and them be around then having them die off just so you can smoke high taxed weed from the government.

10. we'll know because the present oldies care about politics and it's just commonplace for aged or aging individuals to grow an interest for politics because the decisions made are reflected upon them and whether or not they took proper action to endorse or prevent those means.

although we do have nearly an infinite amount of information at our fingertips, it is still taken for granted. i could very well google how to fix my upstairs toilet at this very moment and i'm sure i could do it, but honestly i would rather buy some $15 repair kit or have someone come out to fix it.

11. i think this too man. the younger generations are just more acceptable of everything in general.