Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed is legalized!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SRC, Apr 26, 2011.

1. #1 SRC, Apr 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2011
    Ok so I'm high as hell right now and I thought of marijuana legalization in a whole new form. Think about it this way. Weed is going to be legal, its not a question IT IS! It is just a matter of time, and let me tell you why. I live in Florida so all the old people here vote no on the medical bills but there are more teenagers everyday more and more who get introduced to weed and eventually there is going to be more of us then the old people, thus getting more yeses on the bills.
    Think of it this way, all the old people were in the anti weed generation, but more of them die off everyday, and at the same time a lot more people are going to try weed and vote on the bills, you see, eventually the more and more people who get on weed (witch right now is 10 thousand people a day across the country) the more yeses we get, but the old anti weed people decrease and decrease everday. And at one point intime when its time to vote, we will actually outnumber them, its going to get legalized.... it's just a matter of time

Agree with me?

2. That's usually the point.

3. But there is always going to be campaigns and nerds in school that say no. :cool:

4. I get what your saying but I know way less potheads than people who have never touched it and/or refuse to.

5. Yupppp all the old heads are a dying breed.
    WE ARE THE FUTURE.

6. I only believe this because more and more people are around marijuana on a daily basis due to the mmj in various states, every1's outloook should differ a bit in 5 years or so when they realize its a medication, not a DRUG. Thats my input anyways. plus the whole generation before us will be gone eventually... so yeah.. no offense old"er" people :smoke:

7. #7 elbombel, Apr 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2011
    Dunno about Florida and generally U.S. but here in Poland I was SHOCKED how many people 15-30 y.o. show huge rude middle finger towards MJ!

Shocked because in my own life experience before, I met potheads or people who said 'oh I don't smoke but it's all fine, everybody's free to have fun his way' blah blah blah.
    So I had the same impression : "our generation is going to legalize it as soon as the old tw*ts are gone". But no way!
    Its terrible how many people protest here against yearly "Free weed" marches. Young and not forced in any way by school or parents... Take any bigger e-community here and I see very negative responses when somebody mentions marijuana!

Ok, its clear to see that younger generations are always more liberal but don't count on legalization caused this way... you may be very surprised. :/

We see what we want to see. Make an experiment and go looking for blonde people on the streets. Sooner or later you'll discover that majority is blonde. You'll simply start ignoring 80% black haired people (ofc proportions are made up but I hope you see my point).

8. Well I have the upmost respect for the older people on GC and around the world who smoked weed back in the day and still do. Generally speaking most old people dont like weed but theres those few hippies still alive and still kickin and will be kickin for a looong time

9. Trust me alot more kids live in the ghettos and have poor lifestyles and try weed than the ones with good lifes.