Weed is Legal in Ontario, Canada ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by quasimoto, Jul 15, 2007.

1. From the article you posted:

2. wait so its legal? i live like 1 hour away from ontario! :( hopefully it getd legalized in quebec

3. until they overturn this, you could be charged with possession, then cite this case as a precedent and walk off scot-free.
    that means you shouldn't flex your lungs in public just quite yet. this case will definitely have an appeal, and i hope it changes mj in canada for the best.

4. 2 Weeks = 14 days
    13 July + 14 = 27th July
    Making it legal

Making the very first legal marijuana post at 12:01am on July 27th... priceless

edit: Ontario Time anyway :D

5. so....what happened? anything yet?

6. I wanna find out cuz if it is legal I am going to sit on my front porch and smoke it.

7. If canada legalizes marijuana, I will move there after I finish college, become a canadian citizen , denounce my American citizenship, and pour my heart and soul into the canadian economy and society.

8. im coming with you

9. rofl lets take a fucking bus load like the acid trips of the good ole days

10. LOL, what makes you think we WANT you up here? ;) ;) ;)

PotGrrl, the meanie. ;)

11. Fuck Sweden! Here i come Canada!

12. What makes you think we care what you want?

13. Warning - Law is NOT being Enforced.

Personal friend of mine was busted for 5 grams (Possession under 30 grams) And was not only harassed and searched and arrested, but got a court summons and as well received a front page local newspaper story on the "large bust".

Careful. Just because a Law becomes Unconstitutional DOES NOT MEAN THE LAW WILL STOP BEING ENFORCING.

WARNING - DO NOT TRUST ANY COP. BOOKMARK OR PRINT THAT PAGE and SAVE IT AND CARRY IT WITH YOU. THEY WILL PROBABLY RIP IT UP BUT AT LEAST YOU CAN SAY IN COURT YOU SHOWED HIM THE LAW AND HE UNLAWFULLY ARRESTED YOU (FOR COUNTER SUE) AND SHOW THE COURT THE PAGE.

14. Why do you think America allows Mexico to produce such stupid amounts of pot and smuggle it in when the idea of canada legalizing it is automatically shut down with trade embargo's and other serious penalties.

Because our economies are to similar and over half the population of america has smoked weed.

Creating an larger work force with our massive amounts of Natural resources coupled with a alcohol or cigarette like taxing program, Canada would skyrocket past the states in less than a decade.

15. This is music to my ears! It's going to happen within my lifetime!!! YAY!!! :hello: