Weed is Las Vegas?

Discussion in 'General' started by StarBuded420, Jul 1, 2009.

1. So my boyfriend and I are taking a 5 hour road trip to las vegas this weekend and wanted to know if any of you knew where there was possibly a good dispensary or a corrupt doctor that will give me my medical card even though i dont live in the state of nevada? I cant pick up anything on the way there cause unfortunately i'm going to meet my evil grandma and my dad, but i wanted to pick up on the way back home cause i'm running dry and it sucks to get back to no weed after not smoking for 3 days!

2. *bump , no one knows where it is in vegas?

3. 1. Asking for a "corrupt doctor" on a public message board isn't exactly bright. Even if such a doc existed (which, in Vegas, is an excellent possibility), I'm certain he/she wouldn't appreciate having his/her name advertised on here as being the one to call for an illegal recommendation.
    2. How come you can't pick up on the way? Can't you just hide it well?
    3. I really do wish you the best of luck finding your weed, I know it sucks to be dry :(

4. Your right, and I dont expect people to just list doctor name and locations, it was just a general "wheres the weed at" question. No i cant hide it well. I dont want grandma and dad to get into the car and smell a weed slap to the face. If i had a smell proof case i would. Thank you i hope i find some to :)

5. I've never been to Las Vegas but I know three things about it.

1. There are LOTS of drugs.
    2. It's a tourist city.
    So, it would probably be easy for a tourist to land something as low-key as weed. But...
    3. The law enforcement is tough on drugs.
    So it would probably be easy for a tourist to get caught in a sting. Just get something ahead of time and hide it in your bags where your family won't go looking around. That's honestly the smartest thing to do. Buying in unfamiliar places sketches me out, don't know about you.

6. I don't understand this thread at all, yeah i've been to vegas once you'd think i'd know every weed slinger within a 30 mile radius, amirite? Well, i don't know anyone who sells weed in Vegas. Your best bet is ours, even though i doubt yours really is. I don't see what you are trying to acquire from this website, a corrupt doctor which we'd happily ruin his license and devalidate our cards just because you are going to vegas for a day and want weed?

GROW UP.

7. Oh sorry, yeah I guess I misunderstood you. My bad :eek:
    It's good you respect your dad and grandma like that, seriously.
    Also--it's Vegas. I have a friend who lived out there for a looooong time and, according to what he told me, there's plenty to go around. Just hit up some bars and talk to the bartenders. They know what's up :cool:
    Either way, have a great trip!

8. Whoooooaaaaaa, calm down there buddy :rolleyes:

9. Listen buddy. No, I don't think you know every weed slinger within a 30 mile radius, if you did congrats...I already said in a statement above that I of course didn't expect doctor names. I didn't come on GC to acquire a doctor name you dip shit. I come on here like everybody else and post. I'm not going to vegas for a day, it's 3 days. Theres been plently of posts where someone is going somewhere and they ask "where the weed is at". If anything i expected to hear more of what people may have picked up in vegas etc. You really didn't have to been a cock about it. If i was wrong in posting this thread, then i am sorry, i respond better to someone being civil, then someone talking down to me.

10. Thank you sir. That's all of a response i wanted. I really appreciate it.

11. So... you are getting at.... this thread is pointless and you just wanted to hear what pick ups people have gotten in Vegas?

at least i'm not a troll.

12. I beg to differ.

13. Lol buddy, i'm not a troll. The answer I got from the previous poster was exactly what i was looking for.He told me who i could talk to etc, I may have not posted this thread using the correct wording, and thats why your butt hurt. Calling me a troll isn't going to make you feel any more justified or better. Just chill, i dont know why your getting so angry about a thread that I posted. Seriously dude, toke a bowl and chill.

14. Dude, take your bullshit somewhere else. I really am sorry if somebody shit on your pillow this morning, but you need to learn to deal with it instead of taking it out on a random poster on a random message board.

And I wouldn't be calling other people "troll" just yet :rolleyes:

15. i hear the hook up i vegas is a good one. so ask around smartly just like any city. but ur borderline asking for a hookup. id expect this thread to be closed.

16. If they need to close the thread then so be it. I just don't want people to have the impression that I was asking for a direct hookup.

17. Yeah, i know a corrupt doctor in vegas...

hes my 300 pound samoan attorney, his name is dr. gonzo. He looks a lot like benicio del toro. You can usually find him poolside at the flamingo drinking singapore slings with mescal on the side.
    :p

sorry, i couldnt resist...just read that book again

18. lawlz +rep..... The flamingo has a bomb ass pool

19. Love it :hello:

20. I'd have to agree :D