Weed is expensive for me

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by SmokinCautious, Apr 15, 2013.

1. What up evryone I need help with PRICES. For me its 20$ a gram and ive heard it being half that, can anyone relate to this rediculous amount of money for a gram. How do I get cheap weed and lets keep this thread goin with stories of your worst deals and funniest weed moments.

2. Grow your own?

3. I pay the same amount. I think the prices depend on where you live like in cali I heard it's about half of what you would pay normally. The worst deal I have ever made was with a guy that I would go to when everyone else was out I called him and wanted a quarter. He said yeah meet be at this place. so I meet him gave him the money and he gave me this balled up walmart bag and said he had to get going. I came back to my place opened up the bag and it was about 3 grams of shake and stems. I was pissed off. I never called him back.

4. $10/gram
    $60/7 grams
    $100/14 grams
    $200/28 grams

About average for Oregon.

5. Should think about growing your own or buy moreover bulk to save a little money..

6. But it is really expensive in a lot of places. Way too expensive..

7. Depends where you love and who you buy from friends hook friends up with better deals.

I sell 1.4 for $20
    .7 for $10
    And so on

I live in mass so I sell pretty cheap compared to most around here.

8. Wow , your first post on grasscity .
    I live by chicago and $20 is the general price for really good quality weed here.
    It helps to buy more in order to save money.
    One time when washing my hands in the bathroom of my highschool, these two guys offered me some weed so i asked for an eight and he just looks at me with a shit face is tells me "oh you want ALLOT ?!"
    The next day i see him and tells me hes has some dubs for sale and is just all proud of it.
    "yo man you want some dubs some Fat FAT .5 scack " it look liked reggies i couldn't stop laughing

9. Worst deal was when I was buying half ounces for $220.

10. WOW! lol.

I pay 10-15 a gram.

11. Yup. At the time I had another guy with $180 halves, but the more expensive stuff blew anything else I ever had away. No doubt a rip off, but $40 more for AAA nugs everytime is okay with me. Plus it usually wasn't just one strain which is cool.

12. Even $180 is a little more than I pay for. I usually pay $135-$150 for a half

13. Well those are the prices you get...

14. where I am it depends on if it's outdoor or indoor

I can get 14-20g of outdoor for $40-$60
    it's about $10/g for indoor

15. Weed is really expensive on the east coast where I'm at.

Dank/too quality is

20$ for 1 gram

50-60 an eighth

100-110 a quarter

180-200 a half

300-350 a zip

Schwag is 10 a gram, 20 an eighth, 35 a quarter 55 a half an 100-100 a ounce

16. I know in portland its bout 10$ a gram but we have alot of growers on the west coast. Ive heard that in some areas it can be as high as 25$ or 30$ a gram. Hope this helps.

17. #17 stonergirl650, Apr 17, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2013
    When I used to buy street value, a gram would cost 20 and an eighth was 60. it also depends on who you know though... I'd say get your card cuz grams are usually 10-20 and the cheapest eighth was 25... hotttt dayuuuum

18. Just weigh it when you get home! So you know that you are at least getting your money's worth.

I've had problems with trusting dealers and their pricing before, but I'm a dumbass so learn from me.

Good luck!

19. Here in south jersey its usually about $20 a gram but my dealer hooks me up for about $12

20. Down in Tampa you can get an oz. of high mids for about $200. At least where I live.