Weed is evil?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Rizo, Jan 9, 2013.

1. I know this has been brought up before but I am curious, is God against weed? We know that Adam and Eve was kicked out of Eden for consuming a plant/fruit that contains information of good and evil. Maybe this was weed?

Anyhow, since cannabis changes you so much, making most people lazier and in turn, ruins their life, could it be evil? It changes our human nature causing us to not recall personal memories or causing us to not be us. Another blade had a vision that told him the weed is a plant form of satan, and that we should quit smoking and that trichomes are a connection between us and the underworld. He also says that the demons attack our souls through weed. I find this true, as weed is making me more lazy and unbecoming. I find it weird how he has those visions that tells him that weed is Satans tool.

I want to get a serious discussion going, focusing on the negative effects of marijuana, and how it might be a substantial tool to separate us from our souls, and how it might affect our humanity.

Could weed be an evil tact to get us to fall from the grace of God & humanity?

2. I guess I can see what u say. I sometimes or a lot of times will smoke in the mornings and then fall back to sleep, wake up again. Smoke and fall right back to sleep. Then wake up tired and wanting to smoke again.

But if one controls there smoke habits. It wouldn't be so bad

3. Toats bro, run from god!

4. Right?
    Could weed by our crutch?
    I feel that my energy and soul is drained when I smoke. I don't have dreams and the memories that pop up have less substantial meaning. I don't face my problems and I get lazy.

5. #5 Philosiraptor, Jan 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2013
    That's exactly why I like it. I use it to do "the great work" As a pagan its a valuable tool in becoming one with nature in all of her unlawful carnages.

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 poof (This thread is cursed now:eek:)

I lifted the curse but I didn't

6. that's not true

that's not true either

he just bugged out. probably was underage too

then why are you here?

7. Weed doesn't make people lazy. It just gives lazy people an excuse to be lazy.

8. #8 Storm Crow, Jan 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2013
    How can cannabis be evil? :confused_2:

Marijuana May Slow Alzheimer's (news - 2006)
    [FONT=&quot]Marijuana May Slow Alzheimer's

[/FONT] “THC blocks an enzyme called acetylcholinesterase, which speeds the formation of amyloid plaque in the brains of people with Alzheimer's disease. The Alzheimer's drugs Aricept and Cognex work by blocking acetylcholinesterase. When tested at double the concentration of THC, Aricept blocked plaque formation only 22% as well as THC, and Cognex blocked plaque formation only 7% as well as THC.”

Pot compound seen as tool against cancer (news – 2012)
    [FONT=&quot]Pot compound seen as tool against cancer - SFGate[/FONT]

"When McAllister and Desprez exposed the ("Triple Negative" breast cancer) cells to cannabidiol in a petri dish, the cells not only stopped acting "crazy" but they also started to revert to a normal state. Both scientists were shocked....The researchers stressed cannabidiol works only on cancer cells that have these high levels of ID-1 and these do not include all cancerous tumors but, rather, aggressive, metastatic cells. But they've found such high levels in leukemia, colorectal, pancreatic, lung, ovarian, brain and other cancers."

Marijuana extracts kill antibiotic-resistant MRSA without a high (news – 2008)
    [FONT=&quot]Marijuana extracts kill antibiotic-resistant MRSA without a high | Green Cross Patient Center, AZ Medical Marijuana Doctors [/FONT]

"But when Appendino, Gibbons, and their colleagues applied extracts from five major cannabinoids to bacterial cultures of six strains of MRSA, they discovered that the cannabinoids were as effective at killing the bugs as vancomycin and other antibiotics.
    “The cannabinoids even showed exceptional activity against the MRSA strain that makes extra amounts of the proteins that give the bugs resistance against many antibiotics,” says Gibbons."

Cannabidiol May be Effective in Preventing Bovine Spongiforme Enzephalopathy (Mad Cow Disease) (news - 2007) AAMC: Cannabidiol may be effective in preventing bovine spongiforme enzephalopathy (mad cow disease)

"According to basic research of scientists of the National Centre for Scientific Research in Valbonne, France, cannabidiol (CBD) may prevent the development of prion diseases, the most known being BSE (bovine spongiforme enzephalopathy), which is often called mad cow disease."

Is cannabis evil? :laughing:

How could a safe, never-fatal, herbal medicine that can treat Alzheimer's, many cancers, MRSA and Mad Cow disease be considered as "evil"? :confused_2:

A gift from heaven is more like it! :yay:

Granny :wave:

9. Cant tell if stupid

Or just extremely religious......

Seriously OP, chill dude, god wont
    Ban you to hell if you smoke weed, plus god isnt real IMO so whatever, if he did exist he would just want you to be a good person to everyone else

10. It evil because it cares! Don't you know the ultimate goal of holy ppl isvto die and go to heaven. Can't Have a plant That prolongs that

11. OP, there's this thing they call substance abuse, look it up.

Too much of anything will kill you.

12. nah not the reefer man. aint nothing but a whole lotta love with this stuff. no evil to be found

13. Weed is like turning the HD button on life. It will expose everything that's wrong with your life that needs to be changed. For this reason no God would be against people using Cannabis.

Though it doesn't seem to have this effect on everyone, and some people use it to drown their problems like alcohol.

For me it exposes all my problems and really shows me what's what.

It is truly the fruit of the Gods.

14. I feel like my high is very different from what my high used to be like a year and a half ago. That's for sure! I will admit I sometimes get some abnormal thoughts when smoking these days.

I would say in your case.... exercise some caution when smoking.

15. Weed caused a lot of problems for me and a lot of my friends. Im not saying you shouldnt smoke it, but to think it isnt bad or even that its good for you is plain ignorant, no matter what bogus studies you read.

16. Well there is no such thing as hell or the devil so it doesnt matter

17. Do you mind going in to what kind of stuff? I'm not going to try to disprove what you say or anything, just interested in what kind of issues it caused you guys.

18. Everybody just always wants a scapegoat to blame instead of taking responsibility for their own laziness

19. Yep weed is very evil it makes you tired an hungry it puts alot stress on your body :rolleyes:.I find weed make life easyer after along a day of work . Weed is gods plant its meant for us

20. Weed is smokeable benevolence ya Christian goofball.