Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed is becoming too much for me..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dankdogg, Nov 28, 2011.

1. [quote name='"TazzLAzz"'] Lol what? Fuck no don't do any of this shit.

Bong doesn't equal you getting higher. Just because you have a bong doesn't mean you can just take huge hits and get blazed.

You are just a lightweight man.

For people who smoke a lot that is the worst advice. If op is like me (and i think he is) then he needs to take a month off. Then smoke only a few days a week. But smoke a lot on those days. Like friday take 2 blunts to the face. Just throughout your night you know. And then saturday or sunday whichever is your chill day just smoke the rest of your bud out of your piece while you chill.

Maybe put up 5 with someone else and smoke a blunt throughout the week. But try to keep smoking a lot to weekends.[/quote]

This guy is just constantly trolling about bongs and talking shit about them when he actually has no FACTS to back them up. Do everyone a favor and quit trolling because your arguments make no sense. He made a thread earlier babbling on nonsense about how pipes will get you higher than bongs 100%, but had no FACTS about the subject and just said everyone was attacking him when they presented him with FACTS. If you do not intend to give useful information please leave the City.

2. I spend $50 a month. I get about 7 grams of mids and that will last me about 5 days. I will only spend more if I get exra $$ from somthing like my birthday or christmas. My aunt always gives me a free gram or 2 when i go and see her though! And friends hook me up every now and then. Of course when i get a job (been trying) i will prob spend like $100 a month.

3. when you believe you're smoking too much weed you probably need to begin smoking more

4. "Cannabis can also be consumed as a tea. THC is lipophilic and only slightly water-soluble (with a solubility of 2.8 mg per liter),[42] so tea is made by first adding a saturated fat to hot water (i.e. cream or any milk except skim) with a small amount of cannabis."

5. I sit here wondering, how has your rep gone up that much in 2 weeks

6. I was really liking this post until this. The THC byproducts in your body are not pyschoactive, nor do they effect tolerance. Tolerance is effected by the cannabinoid receptors in ones brain.