Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed induced panic attacks

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Mattyice023, Jul 8, 2020.

1. For the last several months, every time I’ve smoked weed it’s been a bad experience. Not getting that high, negative feelings, panic attacks, and I also get super tired. Don’t get the urge to do anything besides lay down. When I first started, weed was so much fun. I’ve taken tolerance breaks but I have no clue what’s going on. Is there a vitamin I can take to help with this?

2. What weed you smoking ?
    Be honest is it shit

• Winner Winner x 1

3. Why would you continue to smoke if everytime it gives you a panic attack???

4. I think this is more an ongoing psychological issue rather than a weed issue.

I use to suffer with extreme paranoia and low self esteem and I blamed it on weed. Turns out it wasn't, I was actually producing a low amount of good endorphins. Not saying its the same issue but I would say the weed is a trigger not the root cause of your issues .
    Hope you are feeling better
    :love:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Go for 50/50 mate. Ive been blazing most of my life and still can't handle the extremes in iether direction.
    Too strong sativas gives me panic attacks and too strong Indica leaves me paranoid.
    50/50 for the win.

6. He didn't know what sativa was .....
    Panicked...
    And left lol

7. Mate you ever seen the episode of Inbetweeners where the wee specky guy eats half a spliff and starts crying cos he thinks he's dead and trapped in a bubble?
    That's what I get like If I smoke too much strong sativas haha. Don't even mind admitting it. I'm a micro doser so can still get teenager fucked up if the weeds good lol.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Do it like once every few months to see if it works

9. Could be. I get common anxiety every once in awhile, but who knows. Do you know if any vitamins that could help? What helped you?

10. Honestly I took medication for a while.... but found that trying to see a better out look on life in general helped.

Do you have hobbies etc.
    Also exercise always made me feel great

11. How many hits do you take? Are any of the strains at 1:1 cbd/thc for instance?

12. Maybe you should try a lower percentage THC. Start slow and easy, and work your way up. I literally only smoke 5% THC now because I don't want to experience a panic attack again

13. Pretty sure it’s mostly thc. I bought a cbd vape and I’m going to try and see if that using that while smoking fixes the problem