Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Increasing Sex Drive?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thesavagepony, Feb 1, 2010.

1. So, I think I've read around here something to the affect that weed decreases your sex drive, getting a boner is harder, etc whatever. I've still probably smoked under 30 times total, but lately I've been smoking a good 4-5 times a week. Is it just me, or does t seem like weed increases your sex drive? Idk, when I'm high and with friends that are also hot girls, I notice a significant increase in the urge to ripoff their clothes and have sexy time. Idk, might sound weird, but thats just me. Is this going to decrease eventually to the point where it lowers my sex drive? I definitely don't want to be a limp dick.

2. Fuck no man, getting high gets you randy as a sumbitch

3. na sex on weed is sooooo much better. you can really rip loose and indulge even more!

4. hell yeah man it makes everything feel better!

5. Hell yeah it does, after a good smoke session with friends I'm nowhere to be found, in fact after ditching my buddy one time after a good smoke session he came over to my house and looked in my window and caught me jerking off. :smoking:

6. lol yall need girls.

7. Weed totally makes sex better man. I think it increases sex drive because when were high sensations are accentuated. plus it removes our inhibitions too. so toke before you poke.

Happy Steve.:smoking:

8. Best sex I've ever had was blazing with my girl for the first time. No way does it decrease sex drive; weed can and does act as an aphrodisiac, man.

9. probably just another stab of reefer madness to get users to quit. I've had more sex with my spouse (and by myself) since i've started smoking. lol.

10. I guess I have a small combobreaker :p
    See,

If I'm high and think about sex, I'm all fired up!
    BUT! When it comes to the final stage of being stoned, there's the almighty muscle relaxation phase.

When I'm home, stoned as hell, my girlfriend tries to tease me, I just can't get it up. Simple as that.
    I feel tired, and not able to have sex. I've actually done it twice and the first time I was really confused, the second time I almost went soft near the end.

Since then I've been avoiding smoking on those days.
    But I can never know for sure. :p

11. i love getting freaky when im high.

i also love that my girlfriend loves that too :)

12. This.

Blazing and then having sex or getting head is like the best thing. Ever.

13. Lucky bastard! My girl hates cannabis, mostly because she thinks it's a drug.

14. Me and my girl get high and fuck for hours :)

15. The only thing weed does to sex is gives you and your partner cotton mouth haha, but that's ok, that just means less making out more kissing all over each others bodies :)

Weed & sex= BOMB :D

16. It is a drug, seriously how can someone possibly think that cannabis isn't a drug :confused_2:

Define Drug: A substance used to treat an illness, relieve a symptom, or modify a chemical process in the body for a specific purpose; A substance, often addictive, which affects the central nervous system; A chemical or substance, not necessarily for medical purposes, which alters the way the mind or body.

17. Sorry man, it is a drug dude, but then again so is caffeine. Obviously some drugs are worse than others and all of us on this website love the cannabis :)

Try and win her round, have a chat to her about it over a bowl sometime, maybe she'll come round and you can have lovely sex high! :smoking:

But really, having a girlfriend to get high with is damn cool. :hello:

18. naw dood. if anthind weed is a sexual aid, b/c you get hard like a rock quick, you will last forever, and youll cum like someone popped a Gogurt tube (and it feels AMAZING)

19. I must say I disagree. I don't think it's a drug, I think it's a medicine.
    But y'all know what I mean.. My girl hates cannabis because she thinks it's a lethal, instant-addiction, melt-your-brains kinda shit.