Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weed in your house

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by apapier12, Dec 2, 2011.

1. nah im not, the car that i drive is so old that they had to replace like 6 different parts in it. im waiting for it to get out of the shop

2. yah man

3. it's so perfect haha i do the same thing when i don't have pockets i love that spot. :cool:

4. the best smell proof bag ever is a small chip bag!!! you just lighter seal it and you cant smell SHITT! i had a teeny tiny one in the bottom of my bag when i got rolled once and he didnt even find it...then again i also had a pipe so he musta been a pretty stupid cop....come to think of it, he was the cop that was parked behind us from my "scetchiest place you've ever smoked" post

5. do it when they arent home?

or just man up and say BRB going to buy an ounce of dank.

6. His asshole is used for more then just taking a shit. Then you can call it Dingleberry OG KUSH

7. It's risky to mail weed lol, but I hope it gets to you but more than likely there is going to be a stoned mailman:smoke:

8. yeah i know haha but hes done it before and it worked with about a half pound so im praying that 2 ounces will be fine ahha

9. Well when you get it smoke till you can't smoke anymore to celebrate its arrival

10. Wtf, if they see it so what would u really let them take it ? or are you 15? lol my parents stoped caring bout weed after the second year i smoked, ha time to go get sum medical from my pops

11. i always use the waistband method that always works when i want to hide something from parents, thats what i always did with my 6 inch bubbler lol

12. hahaha yes if they see it i would either have to let them have it or get kicked out on the streets hahaha id rather have a roof above my head and food on my plate then an ounce of pot hahaha

13. They can't kick out a minor

14. Or if by somehow you're not a minor they can't kick you out if you're still in high school.

15. Put your weed where your dick is...but dont just piss it away hahaha...

16. i just get a bag of chips like the small ones, put it at the bottom and cover the top with the chips

17. put it in a fast food bag, go straight to your room, also make sure it smells liike mcdonald incase you have to conceal smell from them also.

18. Isnt that the what the internets for?