Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed in your grinder

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dav3290, Jul 31, 2010.

1. How long is it good for? Obviously it won't be as fresh as if it were in a jar, bag, etc. I just ground up the last bit of my stash but don't plan on smoking for a few days. Didn't know if it was gonna lose potency or not.

2. Few days won't do antthing to the potentcy. Pre roll a jay or an L n jus toss it in a glass jar.

3. It wont loose potency, but unless you have an air tight grinder, all it'll do is make it stale-er

4. It'll only be till monday. I'm moving into a new house this weekend and probably won't have time to chill and smoke. I've always used glass jars to keep my bud fresh. I might pre-roll some J's though so I have something ready for monday.

That was my first post, btw. Lurking for years. Feels good to be apart of the community. :hello:

5. Welcome to the city as a member. And for movin yea save the bud until u get settled it'll feel good breaking in your new crib, till Monday it'll def be fine.