Weed in Vegas

Discussion in 'General' started by jmhg11, Jun 14, 2017.

1. My dads bringing me down to Vegas for 2+ months to his girlfriends place. I need a way to find bud down there. I have killer anxiety and a panic disorder and I self medicate. two months without weed would be like hell for me. I've heard horror stories from my friends of undercover cops and laced weed and shit so I'm just wondering if any of y'all know the best way to get weed down there. Thanks!

2. Make a friend who smokes? Weed is rec legal in Nevada. There is no reason to worry about laced weed or cops. Unless you are under age.

3. Some killer fucking ganja in Vegas. A lot of it is grown there but a lot comes from California. You're going to have an amazing time !!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'm in Nevada..Recreational IS legal, but shops cannot sell anything except MMJ (with a card of course) Until July 1..
    Only a few weeks away now, but the Alcohol distributors are still putting up a stink..they still have a TRO in place as of yesterday!

5. That's awesome. I'll probably just do what I did to find bud In high school and hope it works

6. If you're anywhere near the strip it will be hard not to find someone trying to sell you some weed

Ls

7. I really hate to be the one to tell you this but all of Nevada fell nearly two months ago, it is easy to understand why you do not know given that the main transportation hubs were knocked out pretty quickly along with all of the infrastructure due to an unidentified EMP blast somewhere near the small town of Rachel.

Most were lucky they were already on the move since the local EWS went off when the invasion came into view over the horizon, states more West were not so lucky and mass populations were decimated within a short time...We predict over the course of a few days, if even that. They brought in heavy armor by air and landed them across the desert, we're honestly not even sure what the fuck they are, but they are throwing destruction from what appears to be a mechanized suit of armor.

Might even be sentient...Anyway, we all stranded ourselves in the Rocky Mountains along the Colorado/Utah border and fortified a mountainside with stone. We are well enough to defend ourselves from our current position be we are absolutely wiped on supplies, so...What we need you to do, is instead of heading to the wasteland in Vegas you need to come to the Rocky Mountains for resupply purposes. We are in need of food and fresh water, but don't forget the whiskey...Because we are plum fuckin' out of whiskey.

I mean, really...If, per se, the only thing you were able to bring with you was a fuckton of whiskey...We could probably make it work, so just focus on the whiskey.

Go with God, child.:coolalt: