Weed in unexpected places

Discussion in 'General' started by BlueHoo, May 17, 2018.

1. Years ago I dated a lady that lived in a very rural area on the NC/SC border off of I95. I lived a couple of hours away so we would spend weekends together. One weekend I was at her place and we decided to rent some movies. We went to this little mom and pop video store. A few high school kids seemed to be the only ones working there. I was browsing the new releases when my favorite smell, marijuana, hit me. I did a double sniff to confirm and tried to figure out where it was coming from. It was coming from the door to the back area.

Smiling, we continued browsing until we picked out a couple of videos. A cute young lady was working the register. After paying for the videos I leaned over and whispered "Its smell like pot back there." She got this panicked look on her face and went running to the back room.

Anyone else had similar experiences?

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. About 5 years ago I went into a vape/pipe shop in Portland for some juice the sign said closed on the door but it was halfway opened so I went in and stood in the shop for about 20 minutes no one was coming out of the back room I could hear like 4-5 ppl laughing and talking over each other whole place smelled like weed. I didn’t end up buying anything that day but I left with 2 puffco pros and a mighty vaporizer.
    Don’t judge me it was all impulse and I ended up giving it all away, at the time I used papers/bongs.

• Like Like x 1
  3. #3 Vee, May 18, 2018
    Last edited: May 18, 2018
    Weed in unexpected places?

My front door mat =

I look down last night and see

$200.00 bucks worth of prime bud,

staring back at me

curse that sticky stuff ..lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Last year my grandson and I smelled pot plants when we were at the dump, we looked around a bit and found three trash bags of weed clippings from someone's harvest. He picked out as many popcorn buds he could easily find and we got 28 grams of dark potent wax from processing the rest. At least 28 grams, that guy can easily put away a quarter gram dab and it took several days to process it all.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Ive seen a number of ma and pa video/pawn stores that sell pipes out of the back room. One, in fact, was closed for selling weed out of it as well.

• Like Like x 2
  6. That would be an awesome find as long as its not contaminated. ...One mans trash is... yada yada yada. :p

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. I expect weed to be everywhere!! Lol

8. It had some bugs in it but I was careful to keep them out of my grow room, empty as it is. I took the bugs as a sign it didn't contain insecticide.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. A long long time ago, my husband and I ran a corner store. A neighborhood kid comes in with a package and says He has a package for my husband. It wasn't unusual for the kids to run errands for him, so I took the package. So the store was empty and I was curious so I opened the package and found half a Baggie of weed. Being a complete noob, I took out a big bud and rolled it up an a paper. This was whole, weed, seeds, stems and all. I lit it up and smoked the whole thing!

In a few minutes the store gets busy and I can't tell if I've been holding the customers money for 2 seconds or 5 minutes and there was a line going out the door! My first time out and totally ripped. I was saved by a friend who took one look,at me and took over the cash register and sat me down where I giggled for about an hour.

:toke:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. When I was a teen I found some weed in a baggie in the bottom of my old man’s pipe tobacco tin.
    He was a straight laced military man and an ex cop.
    What did I do when I discovered it?
    Pinched some, of course..

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. My dad was always anti MJ--i mean like he always acted like it was the worst thing on earth (of course later in life I found out he had smoked in his younger days).

We were at waffle house one morning, thr guy in front of us was paying. He pulled cash out of his pocket and dropped something. He left and I saw it was a small bag on the ground. My dad picked it up and put it in his pocket. He later gave it to my sisters husband. Lol I dunno I was about 14 or 15, I'll never forget that.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1