Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed in the Washer? Lol

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JLover, Mar 15, 2011.

1. Hey guys, so i'm an "apprentice toker"
    The other day I found a bag of kush I had mistakely left in my sweatpants pocket and washed and dried. The bag was tied securely. When I opened it, it was a damp but not "wet" as such.
    I tried to air dry it in a room, came back in a few hours and it wasnt looking any good, because it wasn't near a window. It wasn't visibly moldy but it felt mushy still and smelled a little ehhh so I was afraid mold was developing.

So, in panic, I stuck it in the oven for like 5 mins, and then air dried it with fresh air. The worst parts of it looked mildy mildy white, but even then it depended what type of light you looked at it under. I threw those parts away.

What's remaining is some kush that looks pretty dark brown (because of the oven) and is still a little mushy compared to how it was originally, but theres no visible white.

Does this shit sound safe to smoke or should i just toss it all out for fear of lung infection? Thanks in advance

2. Keep in mind I have NO experience in a medical capacity or with wet weed.

But I'd have smoked it first than asked ;) I think you are in the clear, don't smoke it if there was detergent in the bag though.

3. smoke up:smoke:

4. next time be sure to add plenty ice.....cold water & skip the detergent.
    you just may get some hash!

5. id say blaze it. on new years eve some chick knocked a beer over all into my fresh quad and it was damp as hell but i still blazed it

6. did you still get baked?

7. right on guys! will do

8. if it got wet at all i dont suggest smoking it theres alot of crap in those laundry detergents. plus its most likely not worth it because the water and movement probably ripped off about 3/4s of the crystals but smoke it if youd like i mean its not my lungs so i dont care.

9. Bro, hopefully it has no detergent in it, because that'd be harmful.