Weed in the police station.

Discussion in 'General' started by sp221, Aug 26, 2012.

1. Yesterday I was detained, searched, and taken to the police station but they didn't find my stash and I had it in the station smelling and no one noticed lol!!!:D Has this happened to anyone else before?

2. I had my weed, pipe, one hitter and scale in a bag of clothes in the back of a cop car for like 20 minutes the other day (the girl cop even searched it) :D :D

3. [quote name='"Sweetleaftoker"']I had my weed, pipe, one hitter and scale in a bag of clothes in the back of a cop car for like 20 minutes the other day (the girl cop even searched it) :D :D[/quote]

Holy shit. Story time! I want to hear. Berb popcorn.

4. I'm calling bullshit on this one.

5. [quote name='"Mackerowenie"']

Holy shit. Story time! I want to hear. Berb popcorn.[/quote]

Lol I wrecked on the interstate a couple weeks ago (hit the wall, spun around a bunch but didn't hit any other cars and had no injuries, just a little sore) had all my stuff in my center console, put it in a bag of clothes i had in the backseat quickly while "looking" for my registration. Put my bag on my back and got in the back of the cop car (just 1 guy cop) gonna take me to the hospital, then he says "actually the other officers are gonna take you".

So i'm thinking i'm fucked and before i get in the other car (1 girl cop driving, 1 guy cop) she says we gotta search your bag for weapons (i'm thinking i'm completely fucked) and she doesn't pull out anything and hands me my bag and we go. When I got home it was the happiest sesh of my life :D

6. #6 420dopeaf, Aug 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2012
    [quote name='"sp221"']Yesterday I was detained, searched, and taken to the police station but they didn't find my stash and I had it in the station smelling and no one noticed lol!!!:D Has this happened to anyone else before?[/quote]

Your FUCKING AWESOME. i got caught by navy seals and K9's with 2 pounds on me and they didnt find it .

trololololololol

7. lmfao

Attached Files:

8. searched and never found it , yet it stunk like hell

yeah right,..

9. Ah you never know. My buddies got picked up in a bunch while they were drinking at some pond. He and everyone else got charged with possesion and use. He admitted to smoking and got caught with a bowl that they later dropped when he plead to the drug use.

Before he got out of booking or whatever he was on a bench with all his friends. My buddy was cuffed but somebody didn't have cuffs on at the time. He got the dude to fish through his pants and grab the weed. Dude who helped my buddy is in and out all the time so I can believe the cops never cuffed him because it was like his job to get put in the drunk tank on a nightly basis.

10. my bro got aresteaed with me one night and stuck a half in between his butt cheeks. he got away with it.

11. Thanks god for black socks.... That's all I have to say.

12. I bet it smelled like some dank shit. LITERALLY. ;)

13. I got pulled over when i was drunk.. got searched.. did the drunk tests and breathlyzer.

was put in the front of a cop car and driven home while i had weed in my front pocket and i had just turned 18.

I SHIT YOU NOT.

Theres actually blades who can vouch for it so ya. Suck it.

14. ive been detained and searched and my unmentionables were not found in my pocket. it was my birthday and i happily walked away with good times still insight!

15. So how far up your ass was it for them not to find it.

16. [quote name='"420dopeaf"']

Your FUCKING AWESOME. i got caught by navy seals and K9's with 2 pounds on me and they didnt find it .

trololololololol[/quote]

Was gonna say bullshit but then I saw trolololol haha

17. Wait they dropped the bowl?

18. Its possible they saw the bag with shit in it... But some people are normal and realize they dont want to go through all the paperwork for some petty weed that nobody gives a fuck about maybe if you had some white powder it would be a different story... I was in NY ripping bong in a parked car (not smart) obviously learnt from my mistake but cop pulled up next to me caught me took my bong smashed that 400$ piece in front of my eyes and "confiscated my grinder and half oz" He honestly said he wasnt trying to ruin my life and understood that giving me this warning would keep me indoors atleast ;)