Weed in the mail.

Discussion in 'General' started by Calismoker14, Nov 21, 2007.

1. Is it safe to send weed in the mail? im moving pretty soon and i wanna ship about an ounce to my new house...because im not taking it on the plane. is this a bad idea?

2. nah man just put it in a very light box and send it through the regular mail, actually u could even use a bubble mailer and it wouldnt look suspicious at all

3. I'm thinking of getting a teddy bear and cutting open the back and taking out the stuffing and putting the herb in there and then sewing it back up..and shipping it to myself.

4. Well, you can't get in trouble for what is mailed to you, just what you mail. So just don't put a return address and if they find the weed they will take it but you can't get in trouble.

5. anybody have any better ideas?

6. inside of a candle, inside a bag of coffee.... its really not that hard man itll be cake

7. you dont have to go all that out..

get a simple usps cardboard flatrate large envelope. vacuum sealer your sack. (to conseal smell). and put it in the envelope.

shit ONLY USPS. customs does not scan those envelopes. and it will get to your destination in ease.

peace.

8. Just bust it up and shove it all in an envelope. Worked for me, the shit made it across the border and everything. :D

9. What you've really got to ask yourself is...

What can Brown do for you? ;)

10. please listen to this guy

any other way is riskier(mail)

11. USPS would be the post office, not ups

12. just like everyone else said man put it in a box in some vacume seald pacakage, not vacumed out of course, ive been getting some pretty outragous amounts from cali,im talkin multiples of LBS.

13. UPS FTW lol

I'd never mail weed though, I'd be too paranoid lol