Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weed in rubbing alcohol

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by buddahbreak, Sep 18, 2009.

1. ok ive been clean for about 3 weeks now because im trying to get job and just yesterday i got in a fight and messed up my fist. my mom has a bottle of rubbing alcohol with weed in it its suppose to be good for muscle pains so i got massaged with it.

My question is will this make me test positive in a drug test? cant thc be abosrbed through the skin

2. THC gets activated by heat I believe. So no, you should be okay.

3. THC also binds to high-proof ethyl or isopropyl alcohol (e.g. QWISO hash, Green Dragon). I still seriously doubt it would make you fail a drug test, however.