Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weed in nyc

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by a7Xtasy 769, Sep 2, 2008.

1. me and my freind are going to nyc for a day for fun. i want to pick up some sour d or other chron while im there (my town only has mids). how hard would this be if i don't know anyone there? any advice would be great

2. DONT GO TO WASHINGTON HEIGHTS. other than that do w/e u want. Central Park is prolly the best place if you walk around for a few hours. Look for pairs or groups of people huddling on hills passing joints. On anice day youll see tons.

3. watch out for the undercovers in timesquare, its always 2 black sketchy guys who badger any teen and ask if u want herb or greens. theres like 10 pairs around the whole place and u can always tell who they are cuz there are cop cars near by or around the corner. its just silly cuz any real stoner has that pig sense and all they are really doing is busting foreigners who don't know how to find real shit. best bet is a delivery service, second is to walk around central park looking for ppl toking, ask em to help u out. good luck