Weed in new relationships

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ohhellohigh, Nov 8, 2013.

1. So I love weed.
    Love the plant, love the feelings, love the love. I love weed enough to move out to sunny California to not only smoke as much as I wanted, but to be with my boyfriend who "doesn't smoke but isn't affected" by my smoking.

An I the only one who feels weird about being the only stoner in a relationship?

Worried it will come down to "me or the weed" and that's never fun

Thoughts?

Happy Tokin Y'all :)

2. I'm in the same type of relationship, 4 years. If it came down to that choice I'm picking weed. Not because I'm an addict but I'm only stopping if i want to. Luckily my girl is quite understanding.

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. When it comes down to it, I think it's important to remember that you and your partner aren't carbon compies of each other and that differing beliefs and opinions are things that you're gonna encounter. I think the most important thing is to remember that respecting yourself is a priority above all else.

4. I'm in the same situation, its really awkward. Been at it for a little over two years and she has told me several times that shell leave me if I smoke, yet she's still around. I'm a dick lol

5. people come and go, weeds always gonna be there.

thats just me though, im a bitter foreveralone.

6. im still trying to figure out why all the stoner girls like these trap(aka dude in skinny jeans aka in the closet fags)hell i never met a stoner chick i was into, but every chick i like  is anti drugs. still single and not really trippin, cuz ima smoke 2 joints.then smoke 2 more ;)

7. #7 Hello there!, Nov 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2013
    My high school sweetheart (am I that old) and I broke up because I was introduced to weed.

It hasn't affected any other relationship since then lol, buuuuuuuut they all have been ok with weed.

8. Go to Hollywood or Los Angeles you will find a lot of stoner girl lol xD
    Its rare to find an anti drug girls lol

Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Tapatalk

9. Same here, girlfriend used to make a big deal but got over it. If they can't dig you smoking then leave them. If they really care they'll get over it. Especially a dude. I mean, what's with all these "boyfriend dislikes smoking" threads we've been seeing? I always thought women made poor choices in men, but jeeeeez. Not saying your is lame OP!

10. Either date someone who is tolerant of your personal vices and reciprocate that tolerance with theirs, or only date people with similar vices and lifestyles.

11. Nope. 

I'm waiting for it to become an issue though.   

I think once we become more serious (ie: moving in) then it might be a problem.  I don't know though. He used to smoke.  He's concerned about it effecting my job. 

12. I wont date a girl unless i know she is either 100% cool with the herb or partakes herself because its too big of a part of my life and a girl who wasnt fully with me on it already tried to destroy my life. Lesson learnt so now i know who to weed out of my life (pun intended)

13. My wife doesn't smoke, well she smokes less than once a month haha, thats really only to join in socializing with me.
    Having been with the same woman for 10 years we came to a mutual understanding early regarding weed.

When I bought our home I made sure there was a separate guest house of which I turned into my man cave for me and my friends.
    Personally I enjoy it that way because I enjoy having a dream man cave and the maid is super cool with the weed residue and beer we leave around at times haha.

I don't smoke in our main home because its where we have family and my wife's cooking buddies(she is a chef) and friends over.