Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed in my system

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Nitsuj653, Jun 30, 2008.

1. Hey guys ,

I was looking for a little insight. I figure its time to get off the bum train and get a job so i was wondering , I quit about 5 days ago and before that I usually smoked a dime to a 20 bag a day , I wanna get a job ASAP so I was wondering how long (without any help) it would take to piss clean. Thanks!

2. hey it reall differs from person to person. THC is stored in fat cells so body type is a big factor too.

3. well if this helps any im 6'3 about 200 pounds not bone thin , but skinny.

4. haha that EXACTLY my hight and weight your lucky. lol. im good for sure after about 3 weeks with a lot of cranberry juice and water

5. thanks a bunch bro! all i drink is water so thats good

6. now i really cant say that you will be good everyones body and metabolism is different. the longer you wait the better