Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed in Mauritius?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by NicoL, Aug 12, 2015.

1. Hello everyone! First time posting, long time lurker here so nice to see you all!

So to the point: Im a sailor and Im currently in Mauritius for a few days. So far i've learned that weed is VERY illegal here and, if you're caught, you're into serious trouble even for a small amount... Can't afford that. Any tips on how to find some bud? Also, in case i find, what's the average price of it per gram? Don't wanna get ripped off.
    Thanks!!

2. #2 PatrickXy6dC, Aug 12, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2015
    Why in the world would you be trying to buy cannabis in such a place? After what you wrote I don't understand how you could be so, excuse me, stupid. Then you're worried about getting ripped off for a gram when it seems that amount could get you in serious trouble. Don't even think about it anymore! That is if you value your freedom... but I'm sure you'll do whatever you want anyway.

3. The thing is that the the internet says that it's very prohibited but i happened to smoke with some guys at a music fest a few days ago and yesterday night i saw a couple others near my hotel, chilling out in the public.
    So im hoping that it's not so strict as the internet says...

4. right,just got back, dont believe the hype guys, all the young guys smoke, i got bush weed for 800-1000 , and proper female/ no seeds / non-local strains for 1000-1500.
    go to grand gaube at midday, look up anybody who looks like they smoke(most of them do) they will be happy to help in less then 20 minutes you will be sorted.
    you are welcome

5. What amount did you get for that price ??

6. 0.8 GRAM +-