Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed in Kaiserslautern?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ccczh, Dec 2, 2018.

1. hi,

i'm living in kaiserslautern , been here for over 2 months and cannot find any weed.

Can you give me some advice?

2. Go where pot heads hang out.....Check on instagram and look for pot dealer sin your area...

3. [​IMG]
    Not legal in Germany or Federal usa

maybe a weekend to Holland? or

time to grow some?

4. I have tried, but no effect.

5. Try harder lol. Or give and and grow your own!

6. It is impossible for me to plant it. It’s OK to go to the Holland, but I can’t take a lot of homes. It’s even more unrealistic to go to the there once a week.

7. In fact, I found someone who was smoking on the street, but he always lied to me, and I was very disappointed with him.

8. Nothing is impossible.

Try the hydro shops in your area, the staff mistrust everyone in them places but normally they hanging around out the back smoking...just hit them up.

Do something or accept you wont get any, it's not just going to come to you!

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. I've lied to people, assume they could be a copper or something. Your best bet is asking young uns. Be prepared to be ripped off though. Only real answer is growing yourself, failing that the dark web or go to holland!

10. But I am just a foreign student and I have no conditions to growing. I lived in Leipzig for a year. It is much more free. There are many people sell in the park opposite the central railway station, but I have to leave Leipzig.

11. So you can't grow and getting a supply is impossible or too difficult. Why don't you forget smoking for now, why stress yourself out wishing you had something you can't get? Maybe later when you become more independent you can look into it again.

12. I've lied to random people who've asked me if I can hook them up before... Fuck ruining my relationship with dealers for someone else :confused_2: for all I know they could rob the weedman :laughing:

Only people i hook up are close friends even then I'll pick it up for them

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. I remember in the 70's K-town having lots of good hash.