Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed In Jamaica?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Dwnfall, May 6, 2014.

1. Leave for Jamaica tonight... wondering if anybody has been there what to expect bud wise? I heard that it is like "regs" and also that they have chronic but it is unkempt.. 

I am going to Montego Bay to be exact any tips are appreciated!

2. Orange Hill in Negril is the countries biggest/most fertile growing area. Not far from you. You should be able to find a local who sells to tourists anywhere tourists usually go. The west side of the island gets more rain so ganja is abundant. I'd be surprised if you weren't solicited. Have fun dude!!!!!

Yeah I heard I will have no problem finding it.. my only question is the quality good? And what about hash? Any chance I could find some hash :D

4. The quality can be good.  You just have to turn down what isn't.   You should be able to find some charas no problem.

5. #5 Dwnfall, May 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2014

Good to know. So don't be afraid to say "no"? Got ya.. I am usually a yes man so I will change that for this issue.

6. You gotta tell them sensimilla only. :D

7. What does that mean/ how do I say it? :) Thanks for the help btw!

8. Seedless weed. Or good shit to them. Pull up a bob Marley song

Sent from my iPad Blood Eagle

Ok well I definitely want seedless weed.. So I say it like Sensi (like sensi star) then milla? easy enough..

10. Correct.  sensi then milla pronounced like mee-ya.  Sensa-mee-ya is how I say it. :D

11. they have both reggie and dank from what i hear. Just don't have the wrong person approach you, i heard theres undercover cops that pretend to sell weed when you get out of the airport.

Really? I keep hearing mixed things then.. Someone said they bought weed from someone straight outta the airport and it was good. But I guess I will try hotel staff seems like that might be best option.

13. thats what my former boss told me. He used to live in jamaica as an intelligence officer and gave me contact info for a good hookup, shame i misplaced it.

14. I went to Montego Bay and the bud was good. The resort I went to was great. The first day i was there people who worked there asked if i needed any. It was really easy to get some. 

Awesome to hear that man!

16. Never been to Jamaica but in other parts of the Caribbean it's pretty easy to get bud. Ask resort workers, they'll know the local hookups and would be more reliable since they work at the resort rather than randoms.

17. This but be extra careful over there.

18. Don't buy at the airport. You'll almost be guaranteed to find it on any beach. Went for Spring Break a few years back and had no problems. Hotel staff might be helpful but you're pretty likely to be solicited anyway. We were literally buying from a different person everyday, right on the beach in broad daylight.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. :smoking:  Niceeeee

20. Where I went multiple staff members came up to me if I needed any bud.