Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed in Jamaica mon

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mister 420, May 27, 2011.

1. I'm going to Jamaica for a day on a cruise in about a month and will hopefully pick up some nice strains. But how sketch is it to get it back on a cruise ship. You have to put bags through metal detectors, but I will just have it in my pocket or taped to my leg. Thoughts?

2. you will be disappointed, they will either rob you, rip you off, possibly be a cop, etc. Last time i was in jamaica i got good looking mids from some sketch rastaman. just be careful haha. Some times the police try selling weed to the tourists

3. #3 iloveweeddotnet, May 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2011
    i think you may be disappointed if your looking for high quality, but it shouldn't be difficult to find bud, just don't get ripped off, my mom's boyfriend who goes there every year, so he has some connections i guess, said gets big brown bags full of bud for like 15 bucks, so it's dirt cheap.. in my experience in foreign countries you just need to stick to your guns, if someones trying to over charge you or take your money and run then say fuck you and start to leave, most times they just follow you like hey buddy im sorry heres the shit, your not gonna get stabbed or anything as long as you stay in busy semi-touristy areas, but don't leave those areas.

and if your ever smoking w/ rastas, you roll your own spliff (yes w/ tobacco) and smoke it by yourself, they arent big on passing stuff, but if you dont have enough herb or tobacco they'll be quick to roll you one

4. I did the same thing in belize and had a great time with a local. However, belize is a very dangerous area for tourists, and jamaica is even worse. I got lucky, but you may not encounter the same fortune. Don't go around searching for such an adventure, just let it find you. You don't want to go missing like that Holloway girl now do ya? :eek:

5. last I heard you could score a pound for 150USD,
    Good luck!

6. Aight, thanks for the help.

7. You can score those in other places besides Jamaica, probably here in the US even. It's just not going to be very good... or good at all!

As for finding bud around tourist places, I've found that giving a local bartender or hotel staffer a nice big tip, usually results in them helping you out.

Happy Toking!

8. you're kidding right?

9. Went to the Bahamas last summer, not as bad as Jamaica but pretty similar I'd guess. Bought some overpriced green, but we weren't gonna not smoke. But yea, people were kinda acting sketch when we asked them about it, but you just gotta let them know you're cool (understandable, I wouldn't wanna get bammed up either).

About getting it back on the boat, that was pretty easy. I just put a couple g's in my sock and walked on. No big deal. Blazed it up in the bathroom in our room. Good times. Good luck Bro Namath.

10. yeah i was in the bahamas last summer and the guy who did jet ski's on the beach would come around and then if you said no he would ask how about cigars...if you said no he would ask about "special cigars"...i got cocky and bargained with the guy for 5 dollars a dub. lol i didn't but it though.:eek:

11. All I know is I was wathcing the carribean version of COPS on my grandparents island and every arrest was for bud.

Strap an 8th to your thigh haha

12. Went there this year, wait till you get to the resort and eye up one of the workers.. Guys mopping the floor, or just walking around. Make eye contact and they will confront you, TRUST me.

13. Your grandparents have their own island?

14. I went on a cruise like 2 years ago and around 1 am everybody would just smoke on the front of the ship in the open. dam we must of had 30 people just sittin around drinking and smoking.

15. Haha you by chance going on the royal Caribbean? I just got off that ship last week, Jamaica was killer. Don't worry about sneakin it on, easier than you think, if it's the same one I went on, which porterd (not a word :p) in Falmouth Jamaica. I walked through the security with a new glass pipe in my pocket and nothing happened. Although I did hear two ppl got caught trying bring weed on. But they were prolly just stupid.
    Put it in your waste band and make sure it don't smell and you'll be good, I met a few ppl that snuck weed on from Jamaica, just be cautious though. Have fun! Here the pipe I got when I when there

Attached Files:

16. I don't know man(hence the "probably"), I've never tried looking for a pound of utter shit here in the US but in other countries I know for a fact that you can get Lbs for LESS than $150, again, they're schwag but if price is your only concern...

Happy Toking!

17. They own a property thats over half of an island in the west indies.

Its SICK. I going down there this summer and growing myself some bud