Weed in Indy and my new sig

Discussion in 'General' started by Shimen, Jan 6, 2007.

1. Any live in indy that has a hard time finding good bud. I seem to only find peeps that are selling schwag but my problem will be remedied in feb after i harvest. Anyway what you guys think about my new sig. Just made it give comments cause im stoned and well want to know what you guys think. -Peace

2. It is a little small though.

3. that looks sweet very trippy:smoking: :D

4. Hey thanks but i still wish GC allowed bigger files. It lost some detail but owell

5. whats up man is that a mushie you've grown?

6. awesome sig man. I'm from the indy area too and you arent lying about not being able to find good buds.! but anyway awesome sig!

7. yea i'm digging that sig, it's pleasant on the eyes.

8. Yeah, I live about a two hour drive south of Indianapolis and it seems like I can never really get chronic weed. I said it seems like it because I can but only every so often. Its like two months of alright weed, then one pickup of chronic. I hear of people always having chronic weed but you know how that turns out. Its like nobody around here knows what real chronic weed is that I talk to because the people that say they have the chronic almost never do. They're like its the fire but when I check it out seeds are everywhere. I'm like what the fuck...

9. no shit man I used to live in austin, tx and there midies down there would be considered highs up here. It sucks man especially when i am waiting on my own to finish growing. owell i guess it will never change. Tolerance break seems to be in order.

10. what up indy tokers:cool: i havent been able to get my paws on any good bud for a week or so. people must be on vacation or somethin!

11. We're fine in evansville.

12. woo let's hear it for austinites, the greenest city in Texas (can be applied to more than one subject)

13. HAHA no shit man i miss that place so much. Is fucking cold and rainy shit up here. Anyway have fun in Austin..

14. Shit... we are fine here on the SouthSide too.

Meh guy has 5/8's left of his Afghani shit... SHIT IS FUCKING FIRE!!!

I would post pics.. but if u know me...u know meh camera

p.s.- you know you arent aloud to ask for bud on GC forums right?

15. Yeah i know but i am not asking though. Shit man I live just north of whiteland and i can find nothing.

16. I live up in Muncie....

and I don't have any trouble finding any, either.

But you sig is neat. :smoking: