Weed in Greece?

Discussion in 'General' started by ReD_LiNe, Jul 11, 2009.

1. #1 ReD_LiNe, Jul 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2009
    Does anyone know if there is a strong marijuana presence in Greece? I go there every other summer to see family and was wondering if anyone has ever been there and found weed? I know drinking is very big in Greece, and if I had to guess so would X because it's Europe.

2. #2 TJforMJ, Feb 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2010
    Old post, but my mom's village ( Kandila, 1/2 hour from tripolis 3 from Athens) had a HUGE pot bust. Every year for several years a few feral plants would spring up down the street from my yiayia's house.

BTW, the weed isn't great, it'll get you high though. If you go to the islands and hang out at the clubs you should be able to find shit. If you go through northwest/klm i would recommend spending a couple days in Amsterdam. Me and some of my buddies did that a couple years ago, it was AWESOME.

3. Weed grows wild all over Athens, some of the best I have ever tasted came from the Corinth region my friend at the time brought back.

4. word, i'm heading there this april. part of a group though, how easy would it be for me to score some on the street? like, scale it 1-10. 1= not happening 10= people will approach me and offer me some for free.

5. I couldn't tell you. I didn't come in contact with any bud, but it didn't matter to me, beer galor!

6. yeah i may settle for getting drunk in the hotel, my big stoner buddy switched schools and isn't going on this trip anymore so I'm worried about doing anything sketch by myself when the rest of the kids are NHS snobs. a lot of em wouldn't hesitate to rat me out so I can't take huge chances. (it's a school organized trip but fuck it, I'm a senior I owe it to myself to live a little and leave america, even if for 10 days.)

7. Oh live it up. Greece is an amazing country. Where are you going for your school trip?

8. Athens and corinth, some other places along the way. Theres a cruise too if I'm not mistaken (I'm gonna sneak a small bottle of vodka on for that no doubt, that way I can blame throwing up if it occurs on sea sickness, plus it'd be really fun to be drunk on a boat.)

9. Me and a few friends are going to Mykonos in a week and I need some advice on finding weed/hash there?

10. Where do you go? Certain areas are better. Kalamata is supposed to grow a lot of it from what i hear. My cousins were able to find it for me when i went two years ago. It was schwag, but it got the job done.

11. What about in mykonos?

12. Mykonos should be fairly easy since it is a huge tourist spot. I bought some from a guy with a backpack up at paradise beach.