Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed in freezer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cLo yerp, Jul 12, 2010.

1. The jar was never brought into discussion. If he was storing it in bags, I dont think it would be too good.

2. well, if it was in bags, it would allow the wetness of the herb to exude from the plant as it cooled, and it would then, either condense and freeze the tiny tiny amount in the bag, or it would seep out cause its such a small amount of moisture it could leak out before it was completely frozen.... jars are the only way to go tho...bags absorb thc lol

3. I was wondering the same thing:laughing:

4. You can only store bud in the freezer if you have a vacuum sealer. Try freezing the grinder and then grinding your bud, you get a hell of a lot more keif that way.

5. #25 pillsburydroboy, Jul 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2010
    i wouldnt put it in the freezer (unless vacuum sealed as mentioned ^), but i would put it in the fridge with no worries!

i use a dime in my grinder, i don't see how that is unsanitary at all...

if your that concerned about sanitation you shouldnt be smoking...

:smoke:

6. Money is one of the dirtiest things people encounter. It's covered in bacteria.

7. protip : if you put moldy weed in the freezer the cold will kill the mold.

8. the average penny probably meets upwards of 10k people before meeting you lol.... If i took a nug and passed it around a convention of 10,000 people you didnt know and gave it back, it would be fucking covered in nasty ass shit, im not saying i think im going to get a fucking disease or something..... im saying.... I dont like my medication getting dirty before i put it INTO MY BODY..... lol you can do as you please man

9. hehe fixed :)

10. I wouldn't. I like fruit shelves in refridgerators.

11. The fridge is always a better choice for short term... but your weed can still mold in there if its a large sack and its in there for long enough

12. so clean it up, its not hard lol

to each their own of course, its just the most convenient method for myself

:smoke:

13. ^^^ cleaning coins, is more convienient that just tossing some stems in....cause...they work the same as a coin lol..... you must have it all backwards...cleaning coins requires...work....

14. frozen trichomes smash easily and bond to ANYTHING they touch good luck smoking them, freezing then trying to grind weed is a bitch yo, grind then freeze and fucking use a silk screen to get the trichs or your not gonna have luck.
    ever made blonde-hash before..