Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed in empty cigarette?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BuzzerBeater911, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Does anyone know if emptying out a cigarette and filling it with weed works well?

I've heard the filter prevents a lot of the THC from getting through.

The reason I want to do it is so I can smoke in my car without it looking like I'm smoking a joint.

2. if u smoke a j most people will think its a cig anyway

3. cut out a hole in the middle of the filter. then roll up some card like a roach and stick that in. From the side / even behind it will look like a fag until close inspection :)

4. [quote name='"CheechIsChong"']cut out a hole in the middle of the filter. then roll up some card like a roach and stick that in. From the side / even behind it will look like a fag until close inspection :)[/quote]

i always just cut the filter off after im done packin it

5. ive done it. works fine

6. I used to do this all the time! Roll the cig between your fingers to loosen the tobacco and get it all out. Then you can use fingernails or teeth to "pinch" the cottony filter (not the tan paper but actually grab the white fluffy stuff) and just yank it out, it should come loose and pop right out. Then you have a totally empty cig paper. Take a strip of thicker paper or thin cardboard and roll it up into a little filter and put it where the cig filter was. Now just drop your ground up weed in from the top and pack it down a little with a pen or something, then when it's full just twist the end and smoke! Looks just like a cig.

7. Cig paper burns way faster than weed, so you'd be wasting a lot do to proly half or so of it not even getting burnt up, just charred.

Edit: And yes, the filters do filter THC.
    That's what a filter does, is filter stuff.
    :rolleyes:

8. I did this all the time before I stopped smoking tobacco....id empty half and pack it with some dank ground up herb and twist it closed....I never liked mixing the 2 in the same hit tho...id rather smoke green first than tobacco....im not a fan of menthols but it was a cool taste with weed in it....use a bold crush if u wanna try it

9. It never burns right when I tried

10. i have never tried it but i heard it is a big waste. i'd imagine it's a waste too.

that's just something you do if you have money. also if you want to walk the streets and smoke and not seem too obvious that you're toking the herb you can do that too.

lol imagine dragging a weedarette while a cop is looking at you and he doesn't do shit cuz he thinks you're smoking a stog? hahaaaa i'd laugh when the piggy's out of sight. xD

11. Just roll up a joint instead!

12. I have tried and I completely ruined the paper, so I throw it in a bowl...

13. [quote name='"headie shot"']I have tried and I completely ruined the paper, so I throw it in a bowl...[/quote]

Good idea buddy :)

14. Just roll a joint. Nobody will pay you any attention and even if they do they'll most likely just think it's a cig. And even if they did by some chance notice there's nothing they can really do about it.

15. Me & my friends just used to cut the filter in half so we could still smoke the full thing and have half of the thc filtered