Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed in cyprus?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JakeSObaked, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Im going to cyprus this summer and i dont have the balls to smuggle weed into cyprus so if any one has ben to cyprus and scored before or has any advice at all about scoring in cyprus tell me lol.

Specifically im going to protaras for a couple of weeks so Thats plently of time for me to score

2. Have a homie there will see if he can suggest a spot

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thought you meant a cypress hill concert I was going to be like mothafucker walk in there with weed in your damn hand.

4. Siiiick

5. Cyprus , no man , never been to Cyprus . Im sure you could find some weed in Cyprus . Good luck with your weed in Cyprus .

Cyprus