Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed in Croatia and Italy, anyone with experience?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by maximus100389, Jun 15, 2009.

1. Hey,

A little background: today is day 1 of a 60 day T-break/break for job drug testing (i get randomly tested since i operate forklifts). I am taking a trip at the end of the summer with my family to Croatia and Italy. When I get overseas, I am going to want to smoke some dank shit and have a fun time.

So my question is this: Does anyone have any experience smoking weed in Croatia and/or Italy?

2. Where in Italy? I just go back from spending a semester abroad traveling throughout Europe and hash isnt too hard to find. I used webehigh.com all the time to see where the cool spots were for real. It worked ahah

3. Rome, hopefully Venice...and some smaller towns. all over really

4. It seems like finding a connect/friend in Italy is my best bet to not get ripped off/jumped.

croatia is apparently really fucking strict about marijuana unless you are in the smaller towns

5. In Rome I never had any problem really picking up in Campo de Fiori. I know on the site it says its a bad place to pick up, but its super easy and no one cares. Its a square surrounded by a bunch of bars on all sides and right in the middle there are normally dealers.

6. ok thanks for the tip,

it also says that finding pot is somewhat difficult compared to getting hash...is that true?