Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed In Costa Rica?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BowlingBowlz, Feb 5, 2010.

1. You can get good stuff if you wanted to pretty much anywhere where you can actually get good fucking weed for actual prices.

Since you can get eights of an ounce ranging from usually 5.000 ($10 plus or minus fluctuation) but as low as 3.000 ($6) if you're getting shwag, brick, jam or pressed (mostly all refered to as "jam" or jammin jamai or whatever lame variation) most people don't spend much on their weed and that just adds to the whole sketchyness regarding prices and quality and whatnot, since mostly anything (as shitty and rough) can hit pretty good.
    Part of the sketchyness tho, is people selling crap. Just, stuff that they might not wanna smoke cause of whatever and they'll sell it.
    Most people will still buy it for probably 10 dollars, to even 5 for a joint, and just smoke it when they're drunk later the evening.

That being said, some of us actually know that there is an entirely different side of it.
    from 25.000 ($50) for your regular good green to as low as 23.000 (46 ish) for an upgrade on your "jamming' to the cheapest beautiful cripi weed with the whole visual and smell presentation, to a solid 35.000 ($70) for serious high quality strains if you're that kind of consumer.
    So yeah, you can pretty much get anything and most dealers will cut you prices by amounts or how much they got from the grow and stuff like that.

However as well, it is important to approach with a general conciousness that most people have limited knowledge of genetics or effects or anything regarding the plants they are either giving or getting, so you can come across people not knowing what strain they have but knowing exactly when its a $50 or a $60 ish one by the price they got it for. Mostly the decision is made on the first impression when they get what they sell.
    And even then you'll know they got it with a fundament of "look at the cristals, and the blah blah blah" they get technical about it without knowing much really.
    (Some exceptions made of course, B) haha)
    It does have advantages that sometimes a dealer will call out a name with a high THC content but not so cristally or physically attractive buds, and you can get super silver skunk for $40, cause they think its not so expensive. true story.

So yeah, if anyone has questions and I could answer, gladly.

Quite simple to get hooked up and a pretty regular constant flow of crops throughout the country

2. I went to Costa Rica back in 08, Playa Flamingo on the West Coast... And I never came back. My soul is still floating there, happy as can possibly be, while my body is here in Maine freezing to death :p

Point being, I have set my goals on living in Costa Rica one day, and this delights me to know that bud is easy to come by. Of course, I will want to grow my own, but it's always good knowing that there's still some good stuff going around.

I can't even imagine smoking and watching a sun set there... Words can't describe how beautiful those are. That country is a paradise for me.

3. This reminded me of something from my younger stoner days :smoke: My family used to go to some hotel, for two weeks, every summer. One time, some local kids broke in to go use the hotel pool. I struck up a conversation with them, and before you know it, I had a new dealer in another state! :bongin: When we went back the following year, he was still carrying! :laughing:

4. Dude just hang around the airport

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Hi all,

My name is David, I was born in Costa Rica, I'm 25 years old and I live in Heredia, I'm a Networking Engineer working for a US company down here and greatly proud to be Tico.

it's kind of funny to see how US ppl think we only smoke brick weed, well let me tell you, in CR you can find real good stuff, and I mean it... (Crip, Wax)

We smoke standard and premium such as: Moby Dick, Shining Silver Haze, Blue Dream, Chocolope, White Russian, Sour Diesel, Atomic Bomb, OG Kush, Indy Kush among many others. Sativa | Indica

Let me explain, ppl living at the beach don't have much resources or the medium to bring seeds from other countries since bringing that kind of product is illegal in our country, that's why foreing ppl only get shitty weed that mae I can even tolerate to my sight. lol al chile...

If on your way down to CR, then now you have the contact you were looking for, drop me an email at corderohuertas@gmail.com

Hope to see you all soon.

David C.

6. I just got a job in Santa Ana, Costa Rica starting in July - I can't wait!
    Problem is I'm 54 and a professional type so I can't dress the part.

I saw on webehigh that just asking San Jose cab drivers usually works but I don't want to buy crap.
    Any suggestions where an old white man that wears a tie should go?

7. The whole scene has changed incredibly since 2014, living at the beach ive come across a bunch of expats growing it and selling it very fairly, aka not looking for a ridiculous profit but sharing the bud.

8. OP is 7 years old.