Weed in Checked Bags?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MMM3, Feb 19, 2012.

1. For a single joint. 1 joint is not worth all this trouble. At least bring a couple grams to an 8th if it's a spring break vacation im guessing ul be up there at least a week.

2. Fuck all them they don't know what their talking about^
    if I were you I would sneak out to the airport and find the plane your taking. I would then tape my joint and other weed shit under the wing like James bond. After you get off the plane At the resort run back to it and snatch it of with out anyone seeing.

3. You can do it in other countries without worrying too much... U.S... not so much

4. Your gonna risk your freedom for a damn joint dude? Imagine somehow they find that shit and you end up getting a few years in prison. If you think not smoking for a few days/weeks is bad, try going a few years. Shit it'll be MUCH easier finding someone to sell to you when you GET there.

Stoners arnt stupid, dont become a statistic

5. love how OP posts that he's not taking weed on a plane, then reasserts that he is taking weed on a plane.

6. Ive wanted to smuggle a little something preem for vacation too! Ive seen a friend go through customs with a joint in his front chest pocket! But Ill tell you it just isnt worth it! Ive been 'randomly selected' before and if I had anything it would be found! Searched, bags ripped apart, look in my shoes, pockets of all my clothes, smelt my shampoo and so on!!! They have a machine that smells drug particles on you and your stuff! The big cartels or people that smuggle pounds, have been doing it forever.. But thats how your hear about 'em! That one random guy doing his job that day, the random search and BOOM, your fucked! Fotget the innconvience youll put on your family while your out hunting for herb! Itll take no time at all and be much easier than landing at your destintion, being arrested, flown back home and taken to jail!!!!

7. go with concentrates if you can bro, easy to travel with and if u get an HSG vapor pipe and a butane lighter your set.

8. Dude I'm from that area, park city. It's very easy to buy weed in the parking lots of the resorts. Flying with it is not worth the risk

9. I love how everyone continues to miss the fucking point.

But in either case, I'm not going to be doing it. While most of you failed to understand what I was doing, you still raise a good point. I just need to go have a good time with my family. That's a crime I am not willing to do the time for.

///M

10. does it get annoying typing "///M" after every post?

smart thinking not taking the weed OP.

11. i was really tempted to bring bud with me on my trip to baltimore, i ended up not bringing any, and ended up finding a connect the second day i was there when i went fishing! it was awesome, she hooked me up with $10 2g blunts and sold me eighters for 15. i ended up buying a quarter and 3 blunts from her and it lasted me the whole trip. wasn't as dank as i was used too, but i met a new friend, had a fishing partner for a few days, and it made a great story to tell.

12. If you think they are going to waste time and money on a single joint at the airport that's just ignorant. They are looking for bombs not a single joint, most airports don't even have drug dogs anymore mostly just explosive sniffing dogs.

13. That's the way my train of thought was going, but I dunno. It's not worth the risk. It would absolutely KILL my parents if something happened.

And typing ///M doesn't really bother me. It becomes a habit after a while.

(this space intentionally left blank)

14. #34 Alrex, Feb 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2012
    Put the weed in a dildo, so of they find anything it will just be embarrassing

Also I know for a fact they send a k9 unit to sniff out bags in the cargo randomly

15. [quote name='"Alrex"']Put the weed in a dildo, so of they find anything it will just be embarrassing

Also I know for a fact they send a k9 unit to sniff out bags in the cargo randomly[/quote]

Haha that's a good idea, don't think they would even want to touch that hahaha

16. If you put it in an air tight cigar tube and put it on the inside of your water proof jacket it would be your best bet. I know you've made a choice, but i'm just saying. Like stated before, a single joint won't make them freak out on you, they're looking for bombs and stuff like that.

On second thought, don't do it lol.

17. thats funny, i live in park city. make sure you're super careful when bringing it threw security. if you smoke on the mountain, youll be fine for sure.

18. ^This

My boy works for American Airlines and dogs walk throughout all the major airports, especially in the conveyor belts carrying your checked luggage.

Also if you are selected for that random search, it is suppose to include your bags. It happened to me once and my whole bag had been gone through...

All in all, not worth the FEDERAL probation and the embarrassment /inconvenience/disrespect to your parents, their vacation, and their hard earned money. Pre 9/11 I would had said go for it...

19. ive done it before. multiple times. no more than an 8th though. always in an airtight container, in a pocket of something in the middle of the bag..near my cologne and deodorant. As a check-in, obviously. go for it man, you'll be fine with a couple Js.

20. Here my suggestion:

Roll a jay. Have two empty baggies, a pack of ciggs, and a little room or the j in it. After you roll the jay, Wash your hands. Use one hand on the jay, and the other CLEAN one on the bag. After you placed the J in the bag REWASH your hands. Make sure there 100% clean, then start rolling it up in the first bag. And just double bag it, then fold it in a little rectangle to fit it the pack.

The key is to have clean hands when handling your suitcase and stuff. I know to never touch the car with a dirty hand. You do that, you could ruin their trip :eek: