Weed in Checked Bags?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MMM3, Feb 19, 2012.

1. So I'll be flying out to Park City to do some skiing for spring break with the family and wanted to know if there was anything I needed to worry about if I'm checking some weed in my bag. I'm thinking that I'm going to pre-roll a single J up and sneak it in my bag somewhere (don't want to bring a lot since I'll be with the family, I'll just smoke it when I'm off skiing by myself) and was wondering if there was something I should do to make sure that either my family or the authorities don't find it. I've got an air tight cigar tube so I was planning on putting the J in there.

///M

2. I've heard if you hollow out the middle of a peanut butter jar, and stick it in there in a bag, it works just fine. But there is so much risk flying with weed, it's not worth it to me to try. Park city is full of the green man. Everyone smokes up here. There are huts all over the mountain too in the trees that kids toke in. So when you get there, spend your time in the trees and look around

3. Risk interstate drug smuggling charges for a single joint. Good plan.

Just find someone to buy bud from there man. It's a ski resort, someone will have it.

4. Don't do the peanut butter thing it's BS.If I was going to be dumb enough to do it I would put a pack of smokes in my luggage and just fill half of one with bud.not worth it though at all.just search some out when you arrive

5. It'll be much easier finding weed there instead of bringing it IMO. I don't think your parents would want to watch get arrested in the airport

6. Listen, last year I went to Puerto Rico for vacay, before heading to the airport I bitched out and left my weed home that I wanted to bring so bad. When I got there I was with 4 of my family members going through the metal detector, one of the security guards came up to me and told me I was pulled out for random screening, random search, so I was patted down had to take my shoes, hat off etc. I was just like really? And all I could think about is if I would of taken that weed with me how fucked I would of been lol.

7. OP, if you don't change your mind due to this post, there is something VERY wrong with you.

8. ^^^ seriously... not worth it my friends, besides it'll be more fun trying to find someone with bud wherever your going and meeting new people to smoke with!!

9. This ^

Its not worth it. You always hear about people bringing shit on planes, sometimes a lot harder stuff than weed. But I don't think it's worth it. Especially now with all the higher security in airports. I think they are just basically looking for people to bust not to justify having all the security.

That being said.... I have a "friend" who came back from Amsterdam a year or so ago and accidently left 1/2 a pretty big joint in one of his bags. Didn't get caught, nothing happened, but he still thought it was a stupid mistake that could have caused him trouble just because he was too high and in a rush to check out all his bags before he left Amsterdam lol.

10. I'm not taking this weed in my carry-on shit, it's going in the bottom of the plane. I am not going to have a chance to find any while I'm out there (most likely) because I'm going to be spending 98% of the time with my family. Thats the reason I want to bring a pre-rolled J; to save time.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

///M

11. Points at username.

Seriously though i baked weed cookies once and brought them through carry on. I wouldnt reccomend this but they were tasty as fuck while i was waiting at the gate

12. [quote name='"edibles"']Points at username.

Seriously though i baked weed cookies once and brought them through carry on. I wouldn't recommend this[/quote]

But how would they know? Other then drug sniffing dogs

13. Thanks man.

In the future, however, if everyone would read the title and the content of my post that would be appreciated. I am NOT carrying weed on the plane. I am CHECKING it in my bag, where it will be surrounded by shit. I am planning to wrap it in my ski jacket as that's basically waterproof and should be a little more scent proof than anything else.

I simply wanted to know if anyone had done it before and how they did it. I am very aware of the risks, that yes, they could theoretically bust me for a single joint. I have not made up my mind about whether or not to do it, I am just thinking about it. Considering all the options, as it were.

That said, if you have any first (or at least second) hand information about this topic, it would be much appreciated.

///M

14. ^^What you don't think they check ur bag if it goes under the plane?

15. hahaha hey i live near park city! utah ftw (; uhmm cops around here wont bug you. aslong as you dont give them reason.

16. Yeah I'd say bake a bag of cookies, they're not going to fuck with that. Looks like your mom baked you a snack. I've flown with used chilliums and bud in my checked bags back and forth from Houston to Charleston a lot. Never sweated it. Also had probably about a G of ground bud that had knocked out of a packed bowl and didn't have time to clean it out. That was in a carry on and nothing happened. I wouldn't sweat a joint. The pack of smokes is a great idea.

17. yeah fucking leave that j there. ski resorts around here are loaded with dealers. some push quarter pounds every day

18. If you feel that one joint is worth the amount of trouble you could possible get in is justified then go for it. But if you get caught all I can say is. Don't do the crime, if you can't do the time.

All I can say, respect your family and try to have fun. You don't need to put yourself or your family though what might happen if you are caught.

19. [quote name='"buddahtoker"']^^What you don't think they check ur bag if it goes under the plane?[/quote]

I'm hoping op is a troll. No one could read this much positive advise and retain none of it haha.

20. Can never be too careful man. Babylon will always find some way to fuck you.
    I wouldn't do it again just because I don't want interstate/international drug smuggling charges. You know, several years in prison. That sort of thing.