Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed in Canada?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SaskKush, Jan 21, 2013.

1. I'm from Saskatchewan Canada, and here on GC When I see posts about getting caught or about legalization I always see people say "Just move to Canada" or "I live in Canada so it's all good" as far as I know it's still illegal here, so how come people say this?

2. I'm in Nova Scotia, and I use to live in Arizona and I'm gonna be honest cops are a lot more hardcore down there, people here smoke out publicly all the time, it's just more socially acceptable by the people and the police, so less chance of getting reported and so on I guess.

3. Ya, that's sort of what I figured

4. you gotta admit though, getting caught in Sask. is better than getting caught in the more strict states of the USA. I've only ever got my shit confiscated and/or a fine to pay. Of course the consequence is worse the more you have and then that won't matter where you're living lol

5. In the uk, its petty everyone smoke weed they should just damn legalize weed, unlike other drugs you cannot od well i don't know anyone who has.

6. because canada is way more lenient than america, if you get caught with a joint in canada depending on the cop your either getting a fine or theyll take it away from you and give you a lecture, in the states your going to jail

7. I live in Toronto.

I guess it's because nobody really cares if whether or not you smoke weed here.
    I see people smoking joints outside all the time. I even do it sometimes, like while I'm walking to one of my friend's house for example I have to walk down this street and I just smoke a joint while walking there. Loads of people pass by me (busy street), no one cares. But just for the record I live in North York, Toronto. Not in downtown or anything. and if you're from here you already know that pretty much everybody in this area lights up.

8. im from montreal, yeah yeah have your laugh full of frenchies , im not french i only speak English but anyway point being, here in quebec, i smoke on the street no problem.. in my building here 16 apts im sure 5 of them smoke dope, cops dont do shit they slow down and stare but then drive off i can smoke in my local park with no problem cops stop me ofen but they jsut say look, u can smoke just dont make us have to arrest you for doing dumb shit and i jsut say yes sir, police man and they laugh n go off somtimes they buy off me n we smoke dope i sit in ther cars were all chill over here i like to play with cop guns no ammo in but seriously every one here is aokay wiht it