Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed in a hookah?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by aalis, Aug 23, 2011.

1. I've done it plenty of times, but I always find that you get to smoke the weed longer. I can let a coal burn out, and put it away for the night, and break it out the next. All you have to do is stir the bowl a little and it almost hits like it's fresh.
    All-in-all, I think it's a pretty good idea. Especially if you're alone with some chill music.

2. Yea it's pretty tight I whip it out at parties a lot and its really chill just sitting around in a 10 person circle passing it with two hoses.

3. #3 tehpurplepills, Aug 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2011
    the minutes i saw this title i searched for my camera, but its got a dead battery :mad:

i have a hookah, custom made its the downshaft tube of [​IMG]

but the vase brook so i replaced it with a 2$ unique roman chariot blue vase.
    instead of a hose i use a clear hard plastic tube about 8 inches out.
    and the bowl is a metal hose attackment thAt was on the mini hookah i received for free when purchasing.

i got in an arguement the other day cuz i said my hookah hits better then my freinds thousans dallar or whatever tripple perculating double ash catching charcoal custom roor money pit.

4. Does it smell like hashish or weed when you do that?

5. Not if you mix it with Sheesha (sp?). The smell of the Sheesha covers up the weed, or even hash. And now I must fetch my photo from my Fb.

6. My hookah. Also a small portion of my record collection. Rolling Stones: Tattoo You, Eagles: Hotel California, and Jimmi Hendrix: Are you Experienced?.:smoke:

Attached Files:

7. thats a good idea, i use mine really like an inverted bong, its deffinitly more efficient for the dank or migs when i smoke them, i just need a full gram to fill the bowl

imm gunna try nextime i get a zip of reg just load a bowl. reg will probably work better because of its compressed sticky sugary consistancy would blend with mu‘assel

8. Another idea is to mix a little milk into the water. Just enough so it's not bubbly if you slosh it around a little bit. I don't know why, but I find it keeps the smoke cooler, and long, and it also seems to stave off the munchies if you're kinda' low on food, or if you're on a diet.

9. how much bud would you mix with shisha?

10. I mixed about a gram, and it was pretty heavy with bud. But as you can see in my pic, I don't have that big of a bowl. I think it's a 4 or 5 inch bowl.

11. have no respect for able bodied people who cant get enough food when their surrounded by land, and i dont eat enough or want to to have to diet

but i would of never of thought of that idea and would of imagined it would taste sour if i did.

12. I've never had it go sour. I guess it just stays too cool. I also have a strawberry flavored sheesha, so the sweet may overpower it if it does.

13. I'm going to have to try this soon. Just won a ten inch hookah on ebay for fun. Going to load up with the favorite blue mist. Any suggestions? A gram is straight right?

14. That depends on the size of the bowl. Like I said, mine wasn't too big, and a gram filled it up quite a bit. I would suggest just using straight water, but not from a sink. Preferably filtered. Possibly ass ice for a smooth, cool, hit. Also you want the water to come maybe an inch, inch and half possibly, above the tip of the stem of the hookah. And mix the weed into the sheesha, so it burns evenly.

15. to fill a regular hookah bowl with straight weed you would need atleast an eigth, thats why i use a custom metal one

16. My friend owned a mini hookah once and we tried smoking weed out of it.
    At first it worked but after a bowl the hose got all clogged up with resin and was almost unsmokeable.
    This happened on a mini $15 dollar hookah so idk if it will effect bigger hoses too. I would imagine it would clog it up too after some time. but idk so correct me if im wrong.

17. How much do you guys use cause I reckon you need a fair bit for a good session, even if you're alone.

18. Like I said, about a gram does it for me, and it will last about 2 coals. I've never had the issue of my hose clogging with resin, but I also clean it after every bowl. Also, you never want to pack the bowl with just straight weed. You need you make it at least half sheesha, that way it gets the weed just a little damp with the juice of the sheesha, and that will cause it to burn slower and longer. With the way that the hookah is used, meaning the foil over the bowl, and the coal sitting on the foil, it bakes the bowl more than burning it. So if you use just straight weed, it may not give you the desired effect, and will probably be really harsh too.

19. I got a hookah but I haven't used it with weed yet. Im dry for now but id like to burn some green in it. I have a smaller hookah and i think about a gram will fill the bowl decently. I want to try it with and without shisha mixed into it just too see how it is.

20. I've tried without shisha before, I don't like it as much. Too harsh.