Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed in a Hookah

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by CasualSmoker024, Jan 21, 2013.

1. So, a friend of mine has a hookah, and we're thinking of tossing some weed in there. I've heard that this is a waste of weed, anyone have any experience with this? Also, do we smoke it with some tobacco? Or just do the weed on it's own? Will this get me as high as hitting my bowl?

2. You can smoke it by itself or with tabacco.

3. Alright, I guess we'll mix it so that we can get a longer smoke session out of it. Will this get me as high as my bowl? Should I maybe hit my bowl a bit first to get a buzz before we smart smoking the hookah?

4. I would just try the hookah. Try doing layers. Layer of tobacco layer of weed layer of tobacco layer of weed until your done filling it

5. Don't mix,,,, seriously, tastes horribal, doing it in layers could be tolerable but seriously don't mix, super harsh, super nasty, if you want a longer smoke session, try some flavored smoke stuff u buy in a head shop, I'm not sure what it is but I have mixed tobacco and weed and its just nasty