Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed in a hookah

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by EnjoiKush, Jul 3, 2012.

1. Not saying I plan on doing this, just an idea I got after taking a few bong rips and toking on the hookah.

Do you think I could basically make weed shisha, if I stored an eights or so in an empty bag of shisha, that still has a fuckton of flavoring for a few days? I was thinking it would soak up and moisturize... idk. I'm high.

2. layer it shisha on top then weed then shisha etc etc it works well very chill calm high great for meditation and understanding computational fractional gravity

3. hipster detected!

4. Meh. I smoked weed out of a hookah before with some tobacco in it. It got me high, but not that baked. I feel like it wastes weed because its constantly burning from the coal.

5. Weed works okay, you need to make sure you mix it in really well though so it doesn't burn.
    Hash works incredibly however :smoke:

6. It's really not burning unless you're inhaling through the hose. The coal isn't supplying enough heat for combustion or even vaporization until you're drawing air from around the hot coal down into the bowl.

Hence the lack of smoke coming from the bowl if the hookah remains unsmoked with a fresh bowl of shisha and a hot coal on top.

7. Smoking weed from a hookah with shisha is literally the best thing ever.

8. Literally?

9. making weed shisha, or mixing the weed into shisha and letting it sit for like 20-30 mins to soak is the best route for weed. Hash works MUCH better lol

10. If you can spare the weed then do it. It wastes alot though so thats why the olny times i did that was with a shitload of reggies haha

11. Yea I enjoy calming my mind and understanding advanced topics. I'm so hipster. O well it's better then being the village idiot.

12. Love breaking out the hookah every once in awhile. Get some good shisha and layer it like people have been saying. It really is a great, mellow, relaxing high. It does use a lot of weed though, so it's not something I would do every day.

Also, if you do have your own hookah, make sure you clean it thoroughly after each use. Smoking out of a dirty hookah is pretty gross.

13. Were you smoking it just by yourself or did you have multiple people to keep a rotation going? Between me and my two friends, we kept passing it, so it wasn't like the coal just sat there burning it, we were always inhaling and got hella baked from one bowl broken up over the top of the shisha. We put some tin foil between the coal and the mixture, though and I don't know if that's standard procedure, but it worked great. It lasted a really long time and we got ridiculously high. I would say it actually conserves weed because we ended up getting a dub later on and only smoked two more bowls, yet were so baked we couldn't even hold a conversation by the end. lol

P.S. this was last night by the way. lol