Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed in a crisis

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by redhead420, Jan 7, 2011.

1. I was just wondering how you found weed works for you when you're going through something emotionally hard. I ask because I have a pet (who is like my child) and she's been very ill and having surgeries - and while normally weed makes me feel better, lately I get high and keep forgetting that my pet is sick and then re-remembering it and getting even more sad and stunned.

Do you like weed in a crisis? Why or why not?

2. I do use weed to get me through hard times, but like you pretty much said, it's a short-term coping mechanism, not a solution.

I'm sorry to hear about your pet and I hope both of you feel better soon.

3. "the plan was to drink until the pain over, but whats worse, the pain or the hang over"-kanye west, same concept.

4. My dog, tucker, died a few weeks ago and he was like a child to me, also. I was smoking during the time when he was going through all of this terrible shit and I felt like I wasn't there for him.

The weed did help me feel better and more relaxed, but I personally felt guilty because it felt like I was avoiding taking the situation into my own hands and realizing what was happening.

He wasn't even old, he was 4. I am the type of person who doesn't show feelings well and it was one of the most awful times in my life.

I feel you and I hope everything turns out okay. Make sure you give your pet a lot of attention so you don't feel guilty when you smoke.

Good luck

5. If I go into my high with negative thoughts, or thoughts that haven't been concluded, they tend to cloud my mind until I give them attention.