Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed impairs my taste buds.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StealthRider, Nov 14, 2011.

1. [quote name='"Veggietales"']So you all of the sudden lost your high after 2 minutes and realized it was sour?[/quote]

I think he means that he didnt think about the taste at first

2. Major gravedig I know, but thought thread was interesting.

Try eating sour candy high, it won't taste nearly as sour.

3. I tend to be much more creative in the kitchen with recipes with ORGASMIC results! Fried potatoes with kielbasa, mix in some no beans chili and top with shredded cheese - OH MY GOD!!!

4. Lmfaooo! You ate rotten milk for 2 min without knowing! Im sorry but im pretty sure every stoner got a chuckle outta that one hahaa

5. Not for me. I always just eat everything in sight and it is all amazing.

6. shit man. Best stoned food ever is a box of flavor blasted goldfish. The flavor blast will blow your fucking face off and make your dick hard.

7. dang that sucks I'm sorry to hear that, mine on the other hand get enhanced ten fold when high to where a stale piece of bread can blow my mind :D

8. Mine is better in a sense, food tastes great, but if i mix one flavor usually overpowers the others. In essence, if i eat the best thing first then i cant really taste anything afterwards, i have to save the best for last. E.g: drink soda first then eat candy, if i eat candy first then i wont taste the soda bacause the flavor isnt as strong, i often have to do this while sober as well.

9. I had your issue until I got this advice from an RL friend. First, I only eat foods I am inspired by the high to eat. If I get high, really want a Cookies and Cream bar, and end up eating Ramen Noodles, the Ramens taste like bitter disappointment to me.
    However if I go with what my shredded mind tells me to eat, I experience I symphony of flavors that I never thought possible. For instance, I have a revelation that chocolate covered pretzel had every attribute of a perfect food; crunchy, sweet, and salty.

10. i think the correct think would be to say smoking impairs your taste buds