Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Identification

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheGreenLupe, Jul 21, 2011.

1. #1 TheGreenLupe, Jul 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2011
    So I'm a long long time browser, first time poster, smoker since September a year after I got to college and I'm still in it (suck it legislators). So I was at a party, got some weed, and smoke it the next day, and i'm like fuck, this shit is potent. Issue is, don't know who I got it from or what to call it to tell my normal dealer what to get. I want your help, internet.

It's the shit on the right:

http://i.imgur.com/R0EIS.jpg

Great site btw, learned a lot from the various information forums for newbies.

2. thats that Presidential OG with some Afgani Kush

3. It is a great site man.

Couple tips:
    a) that pic is huuuuuuge :p... annoyingly big, straight up.
    b) no one can identify strains w/ pics alone unfortunately... it gets asked a lot.
    c) same thing has happened to me bro it sucks. Just gotta keep those eyes open for a better connect, and next time cop that dealers cell #! hahah

Oh and a lot of new users dont realize two important rules:
    1) no talking about other drugs (unfortunatly, i think it could be helpful for people to do things safely, but i dont run the site)
    2) you need to be 18 (which doesnt really apply since you go to college)

Anyways welcome to the site, glad to have you here.

4. Dude that's obviously some Super Chronic Bubbalicious Captain Crunch Master OG Kush.

5. Lol we can't tell you, but the two nugs don't even look the same..

6. *Sigh*

So no drug talk at all or only Ms. Marry or what?

7. Have you ever had anything that looked that way though? By leave size and type and coloring can you give me something similar?

8. There are probably hundreds of strains that look similar dude.

And yes, only talking about marijuana is allowed.
    I know it sucks but (dont quote me on this) it's for legal reasons.

9. Hey what's up. You shouldn't worry about strain names. If you get weed that looks like that (covered in hair and crystals) and it smells amazing, you know it's good. You don't need the name.

10. it looks like a kush, maybe bubba kush

11. Dude I already gave you the name. Look at my first post but that shit is some dank.

12. We can talk about weed obviously, but basically anything else is off limits. The mods are good about it though, just dont make threads or fuel them and you'll be fine with comments here and there it seems...